Author Topic: why do the original dingoo team claim that the A330 is a "knock off"?  (Read 29248 times)

I'll take D-D-USA's word over your little baseless speculations. He's been in the business awhile, and you're just some random guy. Don't start spreading BS around with nothing to back it up. Grr.

ddragoonss

Word of advice before you make statements make sure you can back the statements you are making about the A330 or Shenzen Dingoo Digital or Dingoo-Tech. Because if you can't back the information all your doing is wasting space on this forum as you like to repeat your self ten times on each subject or thread your in.

Why you don't do it too??

Everytime you tell the same big fairy tale about "teh evil company against teh good company", but you too don't give any kind of proofs or any reasonable theory or any logic view about the facts, all you just do say is "It's all the truth because I said and I'm pro."

So don't attack me cause I don't want believe in your fairy tale, cause YOU have a monetary concern in this all, and this make you a impartial and untrustful person to me.
I and others "commoners" are just theorizing about the (few) facts we have, I don't need, neither earn nothing with it, but still we are free to think and express what we think.

The only one who are spreading dogmas here is you, I'm totally open to hear and think about the other opinions, facts and theorys, but your fairy tale is so much fantasious and don't correspond to the facts, in my opinion.

Lastly, if you can't prove, you are technically just spreading rumors like everyone here.

Everytime you tell the same big fairy tale about "teh evil company against teh good company", but you too don't give any kind of proofs or any reasonable theory or any logic view about the facts, all you just do say is "It's all the truth because I said and I'm pro."

What are you talking about? He's explained what happened like 5 times now. And it's not some "good vs evil fairytale". How is he suppose to give you proof? The way he cares about the product and his customers should be proof enough. And he has had at least some experience with all of this, unlike you.

So don't attack me cause I don't want believe in your fairy tale, cause YOU have a monetary concern in this all, and this make you a impartial and untrustful person to me.

I suppose it's possible that he's actually some backstabbing creep that doesn't care, but ALL of the evidence shows otherwise. He's been an honest merchant (who some people have taken advantage of), and is always willing to help when he can.

The only one who are spreading dogmas here is you, I'm totally open to hear and think about the other opinions, facts and theorys, but your fairy tale is so much fantasious and don't correspond to the facts, in my opinion.

That's not true at all. All you've done is think the worst of people, misunderstand Chinese business practices, assume things, and cry about how the A330 looks like a PSP.

That's my opinion. My two cents. I'm just going to trust his word. As long as I get a Dingoo that functions as it should, I don't care who made it. I'm done looking at this annoying thread.

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
DDU deals with these people, they tell him things he can't talk to the public about. I don't see how that's strange.

As DDU has said before, he's still dealing with the same people, there is no reason for him to lie about that.

kswildside

1. Thats like the pot calling the kettle Black DDragoons you shoot down any theory that doesn't match your own if it's not in your realm of reality it doesn't exist.

2. Why the hell would I lie monetary gains you must be smoking some hella good crack there isn't really any profit in this business it's more like self sustaining.

I hope with the new model I will start to actually see a profit. Plus you forget the big factor if I lied I would lose customers so to tell the truth and be honest and help when and how I can as I have and will continue too is my incentive.

What get me customers and hopefully the ability to get more profits is my honesty and truthfulness and the fact unlike other resellers I have busted my ass to support the community anyway I can...

I'm sure there are alot of people from forums and IRC that would vouch for me any day of the week along with developers which I'm friends with most of them and value there friendship.

ddragoonss

1. Thats like the pot calling the kettle Black DDragoons you shoot down any theory that doesn't match your own if it's not in your realm of reality it doesn't exist.

2. Why the hell would I lie monetary gains you must be smoking some hella good crack there isn't really any profit in this business it's more like self sustaining.

I hope with the new model I will start to actually see a profit. Plus you forget the big factor if I lied I would lose customers so to tell the truth and be honest and help when and how I can as I have and will continue too is my incentive.

What get me customers and hopefully the ability to get more profits is my honesty and truthfulness and the fact unlike other resellers I have busted my ass to support the community anyway I can...

I'm sure there are alot of people from forums and IRC that would vouch for me any day of the week along with developers which I'm friends with most of them and value there friendship.

So what you say is the total and absolute truth just because you have friends and because you run a non-profit organization who do charity helping the "poor orfans"...

Sorry, but I can't hold my laugh.

darfgarf

Sorry, but I can't hold my laugh.

then you don't understand whatsoever why we continue to help the community.  for dd-usa, and us developers, we take time out of our own private lives(jobs, family, university etc etc) in order to write programs/do whatever else.  We rarely get any kind of thanks from anyone, only when something really good happens, and never get any money for it. 

name one single thing you have done to help the community, in the slightest way, and you might have a little more credibility.  can you?

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
I don't think this discussion is going anywhere, so I'm closing this thread.

@ddragoonss - you're becoming a kalisiin, and I don't want to have to deal with you in that way.

edit:

I've made a new board for this kind of discussion. Re-opening the thread, be more sensitive towards others.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 09:55:11 am by omgmog »

kswildside

I started the webstore because there was no US retailer and no real support in the United States for the Dingoo A320 at the time that being June 2009, The process all started in March 2009 after playing with a Dingoo A320 since November 2008 and falling in love with the A320.

I do what I do not for monetary gain but because I love the Dingoo A320 and now the A330 for what it can do and how it can do it. Not because I have to and not because I will make a buck but because I want too. There really isn't much money in selling the A320 most months I either break even or take a lose.

I dedicate my time and money to support a great little product evidently at one time you thought the A320 was the greatest thing since sliced bread or you wouldn't have bought one.

You don't understand the chinese people nor their market or their culture you base your assumptions on your beliefs and thinking structure from your culture and trust me your culture and chinese culture are vastly different from each other.

Most of us have a European way of thinking as we were either a colony or occupied by them for a very long time and adopted the European culture and thought process.

China is just awakening as a culture and will stumble and fall as we did when we went through the enlightning years and became what we are today. Will they ever take our thought process or culture I vary much doubt it as it's deeply rooted in who and what they are.

To ask them to change or be what you expect or want is not acceptable as they are individuals with there own thought process and culture that is thousands of years old...

So in a nutshell you can accept the truth as it's told and backed up by omgmog the forum owner here or you can choose not too the choice is yours. But I have what I have done for the community and the developers and friends I have here to back me as what I say is truthful and to the point.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:35:33 pm by dingoo-digital-usa »

gibberish (OP)

DDU, i respect the fact that you invest time into this product because you love it, but dont get try to excuse the chinese and dont get righteous when talking about their culture and the way they do their business. lies are lies, it doesnt mattter where you are from or what moral values you support. one team or the other are telling massive porky pies, they're both as bad as each other as far as iam concerned. i want to know whether this product is an actual genuine dingoo product or if it's a cheap low blow attempt to make money off the back off the original company. as it stands, it's pretty obvious that the latter is true. i wouldnt expect you to admit it though since you have vested interests.

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
DDU, i respect the fact that you invest time into this product because you love it, but dont get try to excuse the chinese and dont get righteous when talking about their culture and the way they do their business. lies are lies, it doesnt mattter where you are from or what moral values you support. one team or the other are telling massive porky pies, they're both as bad as each other as far as iam concerned. i want to know whether this product is an actual genuine dingoo product or if it's a cheap low blow attempt to make money off the back off the original company. as it stands, it's pretty obvious that the latter is true. i wouldnt expect you to admit it though since you have vested interests.

Pretty obvious? You don't really know anything so I don't see how you see that as obvious.
Also did you completely ignore the thing about that DDU still deals with the same people?

gibberish (OP)

did you even read the thread? the people that supply the original pawed dingoo to dx are denying all knowledge of the a330...
id rather believe the guy who wants to sell it but wont because it aint kosher to the guy who claims it is kosher and sells it anyway.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:58:50 am by gibberish »

ddragoonss

Pretty obvious? You don't really know anything so I don't see how you see that as obvious.
Also did you completely ignore the thing about that DDU still deals with the same people?

Deal Extreme says the same thing, and they sells dingoos so much time before DDU.

Use the logic, the original company is the one who produced the first dingoos, why it's so hard to understand?

But you rather believe in a spy fairy tale that:
-Only one "evil" employee made a company change its name/logo/site('dingoo shenzhen' to 'dingoo tech'), just because 1 employee,
-Now another random company is using the old shenzhen name/logo to create dingoos with the same identical quality as the original company,
-And the original company(now called 'dingoo tech' just because 1 employee) is now strangely creating hardware modified and poor quality dingoos.

This don't make sense to me, but if you want to believe the company using the older logo, the older name, the older site and making high-qualily dingoos is the fake one, I can't help you.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 05:04:25 am by ddragoonss »

jkd

rekmk1

someone see this notice?

http://www.dingoo.cn/en_news.asp?id=27&classid=5

i think i will wait and see when dingoo digitals new a330 comes out for a comparison of the 2 products before i commit to buying any thing
all seems a little bit odd to me ??? :-\

Post a new topic
Post a new topic