Author Topic: Do NOT buy from DingooA320.net!  (Read 4181 times)

xdpirate (OP)

• * Former Staff
    • My software
Do NOT buy from DingooA320.net!
« on: July 06, 2010, 05:53:47 am »
This smells scam, if you ask me. I've never heard of this site until now, and they say they're "30% off", and list the "normal" Dingoo price at $151.30, which is retarded.

Also, at the bottom of the site, it says it's a "division of Junkiesoft."

"Junkiesoft" doesn't exist. It's not registered as a company, and their website consists of a single image, a badly made logo.

And what the hell is this:

Furthermore, this is listed in the CoU:

Quote from: DingooA320.net
All sales are final and no refunds will be granted. Defective items may be returned for replacement if the customer notifies Dingooa320.net via email within five (5) days of receiving defective product, and if the customer mails the defective product at his or her expense within five (5) days of receiving a return authorization email, and if the customer notifies Dingooa320.net of the shipment tracking number within one (1) day of shipment.
This seems extremely unreasonable, don't you think?

I'd think twice before I bought from these, this shop is soaked in the stench of scam.

After some testing, I found that the website doesn't use PayPal, and directly takes your credit card info.
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!

There is no security around the input forms, not even crappy SSL to transfer the information to them. You're not giving your credit card info to PayPal, you're actually giving it directly to this crappy store, which will probably rob you.

And more: The domain was registered with GoDaddy 3 months ago, and hasn't surfaced before now. It is highly probable that this site will scam you and store your credit card info, and you will most likely NOT recieve your product.
Nintendo DSi, Black, v1.4.1 with R4i Gold 3DS
Nintendo DSi, Pokemon White Limited Edition
PSP-1000, Pink, 6.60-PRO C2
iPhone 4, White, iOS 7.0.2
Raspberry Pi, Model B, 512M

pinkeen

Re: Do NOT buy from DingooA320.net!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:55:09 pm »
Or some noob thought that he could make some money using drop shipment. But yeah, I agree, this smells pretty fishy.

joepie91

Re: Do NOT buy from DingooA320.net!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 10:22:05 pm »
They obviously try to dropship. They have the exact range of accesories that DealExtreme carries, with identical pictures and names.

... even then, you can't even be sure that they really do deliver your products.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic