Author Topic: Which is better? A320, A330 or Letcool?  (Read 18942 times)

Re: Which is better? A320, A330 or Letcool?
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 07:20:34 pm »
trust me it blows away the a320 and a330 BIGGER SCREEN.

Bigger isn't always better.

And also for those that are using the A330 they are not the official ones they are cheap copys dingoo has not officially released the device as of yet soon to be released so if yours is falling apart or feels cheaply built dont blame us.

Lies. Move yourself over to this board with that ignorant BS. http://boards.dingoonity.org/the-rumor-mill/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:54:11 pm by Jesse »

xdpirate

• * Former Staff
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 09:10:33 pm »
And also for those that are using the A330 they are not the official ones they are cheap copys dingoo has not officially released the device as of yet soon to be released so if yours is falling apart or feels cheaply built dont blame us.

Lies. Move yourself over to this board with that ignorant BS. http://boards.dingoonity.org/the-rumor-mill/
Those aren't actually lies. If you actually bothered to read up on this topic, you'd realize that the A330 is and always will be a knock off by disgruntled ex-employees of Dingoo Digital (the original company) who went on to create Dingoo Technology (the knock-off company with no access to firmware source code, who rereleases an already released console only with a crudely hacked on wireless daughterboard).

Also, why the hell did you think there's no support for the extra ram in the native firmware? Because the people who released this A330 are counterfeiters with no access to the native firmwares source code, and thus cannot change anything (sans theming it, which we have done with the hxftool for ages).

Please read up on the issue before you open your mouth, and be careful what you call "ignorant BS."

Enjoy your counterfeit product.

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 09:13:24 pm »
Those aren't actually lies. If you actually bothered to read up on this topic, you'd realize that the A330 is and always will be a knock off by disgruntled ex-employees of Dingoo Digital (the original company) who went on to create Dingoo Technology (the knock-off company with no access to firmware source code, who rereleases an already released console only with a crudely hacked on wireless daughterboard).

Also, why the hell did you think there's no support for the extra ram in the native firmware? Because the people who released this A330 are counterfeiters with no access to the native firmwares source code, and thus cannot change anything (sans theming it, which we have done with the hxftool for ages).

Please read up on the issue before you open your mouth, and be careful what you call "ignorant BS."

Enjoy your counterfeit product.

I hate to repeat myself, but... Move yourself over to this board with that ignorant BS. http://boards.dingoonity.org/the-rumor-mill/

What it really boils down to, at least in the context of this thread, is do you think the LCD, shoulder buttons, and extra RAM in Dingux makes it a better product? Of course it does (I just don't think it's worth the extra $35). But I still enjoy the product more, overall. Which is why I use it now instead of the A320. So yes, I will enjoy my "counterfeit product".

Enjoy your inferior one.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:26:23 pm by Jesse »

jusme

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 09:30:33 pm »
getting a bit heated in here lets keep this a happy place :)

gibberish

• Obscure Handhelds
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 10:55:24 am »

jutley, you seem to be ignorant to a few things.

1. as it stands, it seems that the letcool is probably not as powerful as the dingoo
2. currently, the shoulder buttons are useless which means GBA and SNES are mostly unplayable
3. without linux the letcool is capable of far less than the dingoo currently is

eule

• * Former Staff
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 01:07:24 pm »
LOL, Dingoo wars.  ;D
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l154/muskaj8485/SPARTA-BABY.jpg
 ::)

Srsly, we had these discussions over and over, and nothing has come from DingooTech nor Dingoo Digital.

And now on the topic: I wish Letcool had gone with an Ingenics SoC too.  :D

jiraiya78

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 04:35:56 am »
Is it homebrew emulator in Dingoo really smooth? I'm curious about this. I tried to play harvest moon snes in my friend PSP using snes9xTYL. It have slow down a bit from top speed at 0 frame skip. With fps around 30. I know that it might be that emulator is unoptimized but what about dingoo homebrew emulator?

Ikonz101

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2010, 07:22:58 pm »
I dont like the A320 LCD, seems that is a vertical used as a horizontal screen. the colors change from eye to eye, if you handle it close.
Now i can even look at the screen because that ******* charger kill my dingoo, after less than 2 weeks of use...

This is the method I use to charge my Dingoo A320: I plug in the charger and when the charger splash screen pops up I press B so that it goes to the Native Dingoo OS. After around 30 seconds the screen turns off so that it doesn't wear on the screen.

A320 for me especially since the Swap Kernel came out giving the A320 64MB. You could also try Stephanie's A320 64MB hack (but that's to risking for me since I suck at soldering).  ;D

Ikonz101

renejr902

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 02:29:47 am »
edit: i created my own topic instead of asking questions here !
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 02:55:59 am by renejr902 »

ahahah

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 02:19:05 pm »
Love the A320 - great buttons, form factor and emulation. Good bang for buck too.

The Letcool does intrigue me but with no arcade emulators (CPS1, CPS2, Neo-Geo, Mame) I lose interest.

+1

Post a new topic
Post a new topic