Author Topic: Selling my Letcool with lots of extras!  (Read 2424 times)

toxicwes

Selling my Letcool with lots of extras!
« on: February 27, 2012, 04:30:30 pm »
Hey all,
I'm selling my Letcool with the following extras:

i upgraded the firmware with lsd_blottr 2.2

2 extra longer life batteries (1800 mAh vs. the 800 mAh battery it came with) unopened! + an external charger.

an 8GB microSD card + adapter

Ghost Armor screen protector + travel bag (protector covered by Ghost Armor's warranty)

best of all... NO RESERVE!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Letcool-handheld-gaming-system-NES-SNES-Game-Boy-GBC-GBA-Genesis-EXTRAS-/130655506948?pt=Video_Games&hash=item1e6bacd204

need the dough. :( 
thanks gang!

*********had to remove the ebay listing because their system decided my Letcool was a Sega Genesis.  i'll be reposting it soon.  sorry!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 05:44:38 pm by toxicwes »

bamboori

Re: Selling my Letcool with lots of extras!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:11:09 pm »
good luck :p
i want to sell mine too, but mine is not that fancy. anyways, i think we should sell them as fast as possible as there are more and more cheap android handhelds coming out. also dont expect a high price (higher than normal because of the extras ofc, but much less than you paid for it)

mattcam777

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:04 pm »
I noticed that you removed the item again and was wondering if you were going to repost again. I was very interested in your letcool and would be willing to purchase it with a reserve or buyitnow option.

bamboori

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 03:24:09 pm »
well if he really sold it you can buy mine :p

mattcam777

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 05:13:35 pm »
He didn't sell it from what I could tell. I believe it was ended early but if I don't hear from him I would consider buying yours.

toxicwes

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 08:58:13 pm »
Hey guys.  Ebay is still giving me listing issues.  if anyone's interested in buying it outright, PM me for details.