Author Topic: Lightake Emulator Game Console  (Read 5683 times)

davdud101

Lightake Emulator Game Console
« on: November 08, 2010, 11:17:58 pm »
http://www.lightake.com/detail.do/sku.2.8__LCD_GBA_NEG_GEO_GBC_SFC_MES_Emulator_Game_Console_Media_Player-29141
Dingoo Clone? Clone of a clone? Who cares, mainly for reviewing purposes, I think Ima get one.

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
Re: Lightake Emulator Game Console
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 02:34:12 am »
Build quality seems cheap, why not get a Dingoo which has more features and a ton of support.

I don't see the need for buying multiple clones of the same machine.

Solstice

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 05:36:13 am »
LMAO that thing is upside down  ???
Dingoo A320 stock 1.2 + Gmenu

PSP slim 2002 Gen 5.50 D3 Prom4

darfgarf

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 08:16:05 am »
uhm...yeah, looks like the letcool a bit...though wy the hell is it upside down??? unless that's the new mario game, 'mario warped', wouldn't be surprised if the big n did it

BonesCollector

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 01:31:06 pm »
"The GBA/NEG/GEO/GBC/SFC/MES Emulator Game Console"

Some one play NEG , GEO or MES roms  ;D

mandrake88

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 02:32:44 pm »
"The GBA/NEG/GEO/GBC/SFC/MES Emulator Game Console"

Some one play NEG , GEO or MES roms  ;D

jaaajaj, its true. I can beat that console won't play nes games, and when u try to complain "we never say that this can play nes, just NEG"  :D

Even google don't know that NEG games are..

Don't waste your money man, buy a dingoo, is the most cheap decent console that u will find.
Dingoo A320 Black - Original by Dingoo Digital

davdud101

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 08:17:01 pm »
I can't... Im a kid, kinda... I would get a Dingoo but both my brothers say it's retarded and my dad thnk it'll probably be a waste of money, plus since we can't physically go see one in Metro Detroit and since it's not retailed in leading stores, my dad won't get one. Now if we were talking about an Apple device, or something American, he'd actually consider it. So, I need someone to give five or more reasons what makes the Dingoo better than an iPhone because I want one, but I would have one if my dad would just let member one. I actually almost obtain a Dingoo last Christmas but opted for a more familiar platform, Palm. But if Ida got the Dingoo, I most likely wouldn't be typing on this iPhone right now. And since I'm not gonna sell this device, I'll have to just wait and save. I know that wuz long, but it was crucial.

gibberish

• Obscure Handhelds
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 10:29:34 pm »
you're a strange guy davdud. you're not allowed a dingoo but you're allowed this POS at the top of the page? as for "five or more reasons what makes the Dingoo better than an iPhone" - one is a phone and the other is a games handheld. you can't compare them because they have almost nothing in common.

mandrake88

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 10:30:24 pm »
if u can buy an iphone, probably will be better idea go for a gamepark console (Wiz or Canoo, canoo is the new one), there are more powerfull than dingoo

http://dingoo-digital-usa.com/category.sc;jsessionid=B17D45DE98D0B2C10399A2572F2F2619.qscstrfrnt02?categoryId=9
Dingoo A320 Black - Original by Dingoo Digital

davdud101

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 10:57:57 pm »
I'll most likely be able to get a higher-end more well known+ more powerful device but I really want a GP2X F200!!! I know they're old and they are around any more but if anyones selling one I'd like to purchase it! And if not I'll go with the Caanoo or the Wiz. But for some reason the Dingoo is out of the question.

you're a strange guy davdud. you're not allowed a dingoo but you're allowed this POS at the top of the page? as for "five or more reasons what makes the Dingoo better than an iPhone" - one is a phone and the other is a games handheld. you can't compare them because they have almost nothing in common.
I could only get one because it's so cheap, and he probably wouldn't even let me. He's so obssesed with Apple.

1wiierdguy

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 05:48:06 am »

I could only get one because it's so cheap, and he probably wouldn't even let me. He's so obssesed with Apple.
[/quote]

Here's the cheapest Dingoo clone I've seen     http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/359527052-2-8-PMP-Player-Portable-Game-Console-TV-Out-2GB-wholesalers.html

It's less than $26 delivered. It's spmp8000 so at the very least you will be getting half decent emulation.

ticaw

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 01:51:48 pm »
bah forget this.
Buy a dingoo or letcool x)

Post a new topic