• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Letcool Sega roms?  (Read 5059 times)

xxSoullissxx (OP)

Letcool Sega roms?
« on: May 04, 2012, 04:15:51 am »
... Can't figure out how to use Sega roms on Letcool.
I think I've tried every kind of Sega out there. o.O
I think I remember reading somewhere something about having to change the extension thing, (.exe, .gba, .bin, etc.) but I can't find that now and I've searched a lot. :/

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
Re: Letcool Sega roms?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 05:55:04 am »
What type of roms are you trying to load exactly, I assume Mega Drive? What extension are the roms that you have and are you leaving them in a zip file or extracting them?

xxSoullissxx (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:51:04 am »
What type of roms are you trying to load exactly, I assume Mega Drive? What extension are the roms that you have and are you leaving them in a zip file or extracting them?

Mmh... I forgot. I've downloaded some sega roms (for every kind of Sega... like Genesis, Master Drive, or something... etc.) some time ago from emuparadise and some others I think (different sites to test if there was anything wrong with the roms)... I was trying to figure out what Sega the Letcool could play. Anyways, none of the roms worked on the letcool. I probably have to change the extension to something else, but I don't know. I'm basically just trying to figure what what Kind of Sega the letcool can play roms from. And what the extension for the roms would have to be if I need to change it. If anyone got sega roms to work on the letcool they could probably give me the info I need.

*Edit*
I extract them first.

Santo

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 08:51:44 pm »
if those roms are in zip format, just extract them..... letcool suports sega genesis games.. not other sega versions like sega master system(.sms) or game gear(.gg)...

i have downloaded some roms of sega genesis in .bin format (after extracting zip files).. you have to rename that extension (bin) to smd...
for extample.. if you have a rom named "aladdin.bin", you have to rename it to "aladdin.smd"..

ticaw

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 07:58:50 pm »
you need to change the extension