Author Topic: Letcool \ MiShark64 \ Defender MMM Fan Service Pack (FSP)  (Read 4890 times)

SEA (OP)

Letcool \ MiShark64 \ Defender MMM Fan Service Pack (FSP)
« on: June 26, 2012, 10:04:52 pm »
Hello friends, we are from Russia,
Author patch: spLom
Hero posted this wonderful patch Lum

Fan Service Pack (FSP) - fan-SERIS-pack for the official firmware Defender MutiMix Magic v3. It is compatible with versions 3.0 and 3.1, downloaded from the website Defender.ru.

That's what it changes relative to the base firmware:
1) fixated the main menu. Now, when the active item 'Game', if you press the 'left', will go to 'Settings' and vice versa
2) Disable all the message gets a low battery. Absolutely. Now, when the battery is discharged, the console freezes and after a few seconds off. Perhaps it could have a negative impact on battery life, and therefore unwilling to risk iron, released a separate version of the update (withLowPowMesg), where the message is still displayed
3) The effect of "magic sticks" is present even when the joysticks are disabled. Brakes in the GBA and SNES especially when you press the button, the console is now nothing more than a joystick. It is quite possible to play, for example, in the SNES MK II for mobile use console
4) Ten slots to save / load (with numbers from 0 to 9) for all emulators. The zero slot corresponds to the conservation of the original firmware. Select the slot number by selecting the icon in the game menu 'Downloads' or 'Save' and pressing 'up' and 'down'
5) Improved management for emulators:
NES (Dendy): Added Turbo button (Y = Turbo-B, X = Turbo-A). More precisely, it is not quite Turbo button - it Autofire-buttons, but they are very similar
GB & GBC: Added Turbo button (similar to NES)
GBA: And then added the same turbo button
SEGA: Managing redesigned to better fit the original three-button joystick:
Now, in the console emulation mode SEGA Y = A, B = B, A = C
No, 6 push-button controls for SEGA, this update does not,
-But, and here, too, added to the Turbo buttons: Right Shift = Turbo-A, X = Turbo-B, Left Shift = Turbo-C,
-And still adequately Select = Start, it is now possible to play at 'Lost Vikings' on SEGA, pressing Select + Left & Right to select a character
All of the above also applies when connecting joysticks for 2 players
6) For parents whose children accidentally delete files and even format the memory of the console, released a special version of the update (withDataProtection), in which these functions are blocked (in the menu 'Format' can not even go, and when you try to delete every file is given the "File is protected ")

Also:
7) Changed the type of game menu (replaced by the icon and added a map of the current slot number to save / load)
8) The translation into Russian of many inscriptions in the interface is replaced by an adequate
9) In view pictures off the top and bottom-line interface, which enclose part of the image. Now see the whole picture at once, and not just in a slide show

;) We are discussing it here http://handheld.freeforums.org/defender-mmm-v3-fan-service-pack-fsp-t271.html

8) Yes it is a patch to the kernel 8000_MMI.RAP

TheUltimateMan

Re: Letcool \ MiShark64 \ Defender MMM Fan Service Pack (FSP)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 06:41:05 pm »
Wow- this sounds great!

The forum is in Russian though... so could you please provide a link to the actual patch, and also instructions on how to install it?

Also, just to clarify, this isn't only for the Defender MultiMix Magic, it will work for the Letcool too, correct?

Thank you for the update- looking forward to your reply!

beaviz

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 05:45:39 pm »
Very interesting!

Classically trained

SEA (OP)

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 05:49:49 pm »
Hello!
We communicate with the guys from India and China through google translate,it's just!
Yes the patch is suitable for all: (Letcool and MiShark64) are compatible with the firmware Defender MMM is verified information.
direct link http://files.mail.ru/4KLSOT

You can select the appropriate firmware here:
http://www.defender.ru/support/drivers/13076/

TheUltimateMan

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 03:57:07 pm »
Thank you SO much for this update, SEA!!

I just updated my Letcool with the FanServicePack v3.1, and it runs great!

I know that there are limitations to the Letcool hardware and emulation when compared to other devices like the Dingoo a320... but considering the size of the screen, the solid form factor, the two included controllers, and now this new Service Pack to the Firmware... the Letcool is a fantastic device for my needs! The device is faster with now perfect controls and a lot of fun little extras too!

It's still not perfect, and I still have a wishlist for what I'd like to see on it (just like I have a wishlist for all my other portable emulator devices), but this is a great upgrade for anyone with a Letcool. I highly recommend it!

Since the update websites are in Russian, even with Google Translate, it took some trying to figure out exactly what to do- if anyone needs any help or a step-by-step of what I did, just let me know!

Thanks again SEA, and please let us know if there are any more developments for this great little device!

;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

SNESFAN

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 04:04:05 pm »
If you could please explain what needs done, i just saw some patch files, kinda clueless as far as what to do with them

MValim

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 07:36:36 am »
yes, could you explain us how to update and use this improvements you are doing?
thank you!

MValim

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 08:30:14 am »
looks like i bricked my letcool =/
someone knows a way to "revive" it?

ticaw

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 07:59:51 pm »
somethings wrong , I updadted letcool to that magic cersion 2.0 and the screen was moved a litlle bit to the left.
I dont understant how to upgrade to 3.1 Help please

Post a new topic