Author Topic: LetCool LetDown...  (Read 4300 times)

Trevor Belomont

LetCool LetDown...
« on: September 27, 2012, 02:34:35 am »
Anybody else think the LetCool is overrated?

I do...

Well, i'm usually pretty patient and understanding with these cheap(er) Chinese handhelds, but this thing is a REAL piece of low budget, plastic shit.
(Sugar coating not withstanding.)

There's no real way to sugar coat it, it blows.
HAha!!

The controller(s) lasts about 2 weeks of heavy, every other day use before a couple of the buttons become worn and stickier than a chewed up Starburst, then the battery has a high likelyhood of taking a complete shit on you (like it just did to me) and you'll have to play it while it's plugged into the wall (like a dufus)...

All this once you get the better firmware on it just so it can STILL not play more than %60 of the games you throw on it, wow...

Why would they even bother spending so much time, effort, money and other resources mass producing such an obvious piece of crud?

Anybody, anybody...? Bueller, Bueller...? Haha!

Well, on the plus side i suppose i got my $40 out of it, now i can use it as an interesting coffee coaster, yknow, as a conversation starter when having guests over, so it's not COMPLETELY useless now... ;P

Maybe if they would've marketed it in THAT direction (as a cozy coaster), it would at least make some kind of sense.
Buying replacement accessories for this waste of space? Hell to the no!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:12:58 am by Turkish »

beaviz

Re: LetCool LetDown...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 08:47:17 pm »
Cant agree with you,
I can at least play 90% the games i throw at
My letcool.

Classically trained

Trevor Belomont

Re: LetCool LetDown...
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:32:59 am »
Then mine may be an old, problem/returned unit cause what i stated above is true, except i forgot one other thing, it won't let you press 2 buttons at the same time, crippling games like the Double-Dragon series.

Who knows...

Post a new topic