in order to install the new firmware onto the device follow these steps:
1. Download the firmware installation program which I have uploaded here - https://goo.gl/B2a6H5
2. Unpack the archive and open FRM.exe
3. Where it says "Boot code" make sure it is pointing at the file named "Images_8050C_LVCMOS_CL25_JXD_PULL_HI_0609.img"
4. Where it says "Resource + Binary file" make sure it is pointing to the file dopex has uploaded which is the firmware itself.
5. Now turn off the device (if it is turned on). Press and hold the "X" button and connect it with a cable to the computer.
6. If everything is done properly you will see "Dev0 Connected" but the screen on the device won't turn on.
7. Now click on the "ISP" button. Wait until the firmware installs.
8. Finally disconnect the device and click the reset button once. After that just turn on your device and it will boot into the new firmware. Enjoy!
P.S. Make sure you backup everything from the device, because the new firmware will format its memory!