• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: JXD A16 Touch and G-sensor & 3d Games Support  (Read 4990 times)

Santo (OP)

JXD A16 Touch and G-sensor & 3d Games Support
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:53:59 pm »
Hello Every one

I got a JXD a16 recently.. working pretty well. Build quality, Emulation and battery backup(about 6 to 7 hours may be even more when playing games)  also very nice too. there are no L, R shoulder buttons.. but L, R buttons assinged to X,Y in gba emulator. There are some built-in games included in the firmware.. they are Touch, G-sensor, gba etc..

It is supporting gba, smd, smc(snes), nes, gb, gbc very nicely... :) swf format is working but not good to play..
another supporting format is BIN.
 It came with two touch and G-sensor games in .bin format(1-2 MB aproximately) included in the internal memory..

but.................
                       How can i get G-sensor and touch games in BIN format supported by the console?
 if there is no way, then the ability of touch and g-sensor remains for a very fewer games ( may be 10 at maximum)
A16 supports 3d games also... but i dont know the extension of the roms it supports and from where i can get them....

i have tried a lot but got nothing usefull...
can any body help me?  :(

here is some information about A16 console:
http://www.r4shop.co.uk/jxd-a16-game-tablet-console-4-3-inch-touch-screen-portable-super-dv-game-player.html

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:30:51 pm by Santo »

julz

Re: JXD A16 Touch and G-sensor & 3d Games Support
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 11:54:23 am »
Hi

Dont try to upgrade the firmware as you will brick it.

Seems to be a common problem with the jxda16.

Julz