Author Topic: i need help choosing a gaming device!  (Read 5499 times)

lizzy89

i need help choosing a gaming device!
« on: May 10, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »
Good day everyone!

Ive been reading forums, reviews and watching videos but i still have some doubts. I will really appreciate your help!

Ok so heres the thing, im considering getting the dingoo a320 or the letcool n350jp

I want to play: Sega Genesis, Super nintendo, GBA and maybe NES games.
I want a nice screen.
Good battery.

To everyone that has try those emulators on the letcool n350 recently (after firmware updates) does it get the job done nicely? This is my first choice because of the screen size and if indeed can do all this emulators good then ill order it!

Is the bigger screen on the letcool worth it? Or is it just bigger but not as nice as the dingoo's a320?
Can dingoo a320 play all these emulators better than letcool?

So which do you think i should i get?

Thanks a lot for reading  ;D

1wiierdguy

Re: i need help choosing a gaming device!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:14:27 am »
 The Letcools performance has improved with firmware updates. The A320 still out performs it though. If your after a nice screen you will be disappointed with a Letcool. With the recent price drop I think perhaps a PSP is the way to go. Great big screen, excellent build quality and great emulator performance For systems up to Ps1.

lizzy89

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 05:55:14 pm »
Yeah although the letcool has a bigger screen, it does not convince me yet...

I still have a gba sp, would you say the letcool's screen is as bad as that? Too crappy?  :o LOL
Pleasee can you give me a comparison.

I dont really one a psp cause i wanna stay on a budget, and the two i mentioned above are really cheap.

thanksss  ;)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:00:48 pm by lizzy89 »

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 06:04:15 pm »
Get the A320. It has more emulators available for it and better support for it in general.

You could also consider the GA330 which is only $68 delivered on DealExtreme for the non-wireless version. It does have better hardware but I think it has a few teething problems which may or may not be worked out.

I have an A320 and I love it.

lizzy89

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:45:26 am »
Hi Frank_fjs

Is it true that the dingoo a320 has a weird looking angle? does it run snes and mega drive nicely?

:)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:08:56 am by lizzy89 »

samir

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 03:00:59 am »
Dingoo a320 is the better chocie. Its play very well Sega Genesis trough Picodrive for Dingux. For Snes you can choice Pocketsnes for native firm, or the latest version of Snes9x for dingux. The screen is very good for me. Remember Gemei a330 has a better hardware than Dingoo a320, but... no Dingux... and a small scene.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:33:16 pm by samir »

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 06:23:44 am »
What angle are you planning on looking at it? Screen is fine, but like any LCD display you lose the picture on extreme angles. Not really a problem though, you look at the device head on anyhow. :)

lizzy89

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 03:50:17 pm »

Just gonna look at it from normal angle! LOL   :-[

Glad to hear i can play snes and genesis, thanks for the info samir  ;)

Im ordering my dingoo tomorrow! and installing dingux as soon as i get my hands in my new toy!!!  ;D ;D ;D

maj

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 10:59:59 am »
the dingoo's got more homebrew and stuff but the n350jp's got more potential if you wait for it to be hacked.

lizzy89

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »

If i order my dingoo from dealextrem would it take long to deliver to us?  Also i read theyre back in production with a new screen???   :o

Surkow

• * Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 09:14:10 pm »
It will take a month.

SilverhawkBR

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 12:07:24 am »
Avoid the new screen for a while if possible. It has some gamma problems, which makes it suck hard...

Post a new topic
Post a new topic