Author Topic: Genesis 6 button pads- Street Fighter II  (Read 2930 times)

softypolimer

Genesis 6 button pads- Street Fighter II
« on: November 21, 2010, 04:11:09 pm »
My dingoo is just about to die in a bit after I have it for a year. So I'm planing to buy a new PMP device that have a good capable in gaming to replace the current.

Right now I'm kinda interest in Letcool's feature that have 2 player support using just single console. In my opinion this feature really makes the console itself act just like a "mini NES/SNES/Genesis/ console that allow rom library adding". So I dont have to carry my precious cartridges out of my collection on my trip.

Form what I researched, SSTF2 run quite well in SNES emulation (with a frame skip?) but I still would like to see how well can it handle Genesis's SSTF2  too since I heard the genesis emulation is a strong selling point of this little device. or does it allow genesis 6 buttons emulation? How well the button mapping for 6 buttons? does it remap able?

Any suggestion?

So many question in my mind but I just want the best not to waste the money.

Thx for reading and sorry for my crappy English.

1wiierdguy

Re: Genesis 6 button pads- Street Fighter II
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 06:47:37 pm »
Letcool does not have button mapping and it Genesis emulator only allows 3 buttons. For games like streetfighter its better to play snes versions. They are quite playable on the letcool.

softypolimer

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:01:19 pm »
Darn... I just have to bear with it and stick with 3 buttons genesis classics then.
Its not perfect but its kinda good enough for tiny console with multi player support
a perfect choice to bring it on a trip with friends anyway

Badpin

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 03:40:58 pm »
Street Fighter II?

Post a new topic