Author Topic: GBA roms crash on Letcool N350JP  (Read 4939 times)

brudefi (OP)

GBA roms crash on Letcool N350JP
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:06 pm »
Every time I play a GBA rom, after a few minutes, the console crashes and I have to take off the battery to restart it, because it freezes and does an annoying sound loop. How can I fix this? Note: I have lsd_blottr 2.2 firmware

brudefi (OP)

Re: GBA roms crash on Letcool N350JP
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 02:57:37 pm »
Bump

brudefi (OP)

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 05:10:09 pm »
Anyone has at least a list of compatible GBA games? The guys at chinavasion didn't gave me a solution and it looks like they aren't going to try to get one, I've tried with lsd_blottr v2.2, the n350jp 2.1 patch, and defender v 3.1, (i'm currently using the last one) but the problem is still there. I've found that some games crashes at certain points or animations ie: Opening the inventory in pokemon emerald, the first cutscene of final fantasy tactics, and the first fight of mario and luigi superstar saga. But with EVERY gba game, after a while, even if i let the console alone, the game just crashes and i have to reset it. I've also tried to contact lsd_blottr, but either on this forums and the russian forums i've got an answer. Is there anyone i can talk to that can help me with this issue?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:47:29 am by brudefi »

brudefi (OP)

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 06:48:56 am »
Bump for help  ???

Post a new topic
Post a new topic