Author Topic: Cheapest Handheld that supports emulation  (Read 4513 times)

rpgbeater (OP)

Cheapest Handheld that supports emulation
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:01:36 am »
Hi guys, new around here.

I didnt actually know where to post this, but i came to this section here because to my knowledge, a SPMP8k device would logically be the cheapest option for handheld emulation.

But what is the cheapest handheld device (chinese bootleg device or otherwise) that can emulate things (atleast GBC, but some SNES and GBA would be nice, anything more is a plus) that you would recommend?

I do realize that the price on these babies have gone up in the past few years.

The purpose of this would be just so i can throw it in my pocket or backpack to take out and play without fearing being robbed out here in Brazil, or if i DO get robbed, it would be cheap enough for me not to be too heart broken.
I do own a PSP 3000, PSP GO, N3ds XL, O3ds, DSi, GBA, GBC and Dingoo A320. I used to carry a PSP Go, but got robbed in the bus the other day, and i didnt enjoy parting ways with that device  :'( . And some of you may say the A320 is cheap... but here in Brazil, the A320 is kind of a commodity haha, so i would rather just keep it in my collection, unscathed.

thanks in advance.  ;)
Handhelds: GBC, GBA SP, DS, DSi, O3DS, N3DS Xl, PSP 3000, PSP Go, Dingoo A320, Dingoo A330, Gemei A330.

Consoles: Wii, PS3, 360.

algorithm

Re: Cheapest Handheld that supports emulation
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 07:39:08 pm »
Pap k3 Plus without a doubt.  Only around ?35 and filled to the brim with roms (cps1,cps2,neogeo, megadrive, master system, Gameboy advance, Gameboy color, Gameboy and its also based on opendingux hence can run applications and games for it.   There is a forum post somewhere which basically makes it a fully fledged opendingux handheld.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic