Does the RS-90 - SD Card Folder Structure have to be done in a perticular way? I like to order games and directories in a certain way.
1) I have formated the SD Card to FAT32 32kb
2) Created a folder on the root of the SD called "GAMES" (Also tried renaming to GAME)
3) Created another Folder inside that called "GBA" and created the following directories inside the GBA folder.
4) Created another Folder called ROMS
5) Created another Folder called MODS
6) Created another Folder called TRANSLATIONS
7) Created another Folder called GBA VIDEO
I Boot the RS-90 and and choose "Games" then select SD Card, however nothing is Displayed. If I go and choose UDISK I can see the games that are pre-installed on the RS-90.
Any ideas / Suggestions / Tips
EDIT1: Found this Youtube about SD Card - All games have to go directly in the GAME folder
EDIT 2: Created exactly as suggested in the Youtube link, however this is still not showing any games.
EDIT 3: Is it possible to access the internal storage on this deviceto replace the "Stock Games" ?