So unfortunately my website is still down because they don't work Satursday... xox
I also reuploaded some of my RetroFW ports and took the time to also do some fixes, namely those being :
- SMS Plus GX & Handy, with triple buffering finally working properly with sound.
Previously enabling it would cause issues with sound but i found that tweaking the soundrate & buffer size just right fixes that issue
- SMS Plus GX also has other improvements, the main one being IPU scaling working properly. It also supports zipped colecovision roms, improves the speed for Scale2x scaling (still kinda slow) and fixes potential crashes.
- Handy also has numerous improvements, namely some crashing fixes, IPU support and should run a tad faster too.
- ECWolf gets a new OPK and was updated to the latest bitbucket git commit. No huge changes but it was also profiled so it should run fairly good.
- KETM was ported as an OPK. No other changes other than that.
- Quake 2 was also made into an OPK. No other changes but it seems to run a bit faster than before.
- Cannonball was recompiled and PGO'd. No huge changes other than that.
The temporary link for OPKs is :https://gitlab.com/gameblabla/gameblabla-releases/-/tree/master/opk/retrofw
Note that not everything is available rn because i'm taking the time to recompile them and update them. Most are here but Quake 1 is still missing. (to be honest, it was quite crashy sooo yeah but it doesn't work as an OPK yet)