Author Topic: Dingoo A320 working Hacks (pre-patched roms)  (Read 2625 times)

Trevor Belomont

Dingoo A320 working Hacks (pre-patched roms)
« on: June 07, 2012, 06:30:19 am »
There is a site, which carries read only memory files that are pre-patched, and by this, as i've found, will let them run smoothly on the Dingoo A320 (at least on Native, OFW 1.22, running DingooSNES v1.1).

The ones i've discovered so far are hacks for Super Metroid, Earthbound, Seiken Densetsu 3, Super Mario World,  Legend of Zelda: a Link to the past and ChronoTrigger. Same thing for a few other system games, like the NES.
Marvelous little hacks i might add... :)

The site, which i can only clue you into, is, shall we say, a Paradise, for Emu's... ;)

Happy hunting!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:55:16 am by Turkish »

Chronosplit

Re: Dingoo A320 working Hacks (pre-patched roms)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:37:08 pm »
For Chrono Trigger, the fanmade sequel that got a cease and desist order from SquareEnix themselves is being continued by another team here: http://metronomeproject.blogspot.com/
For NES, check out Mario Adventure, Super Mario Bros. Chaos Control, Castlevania Remix, Rockman V Endless, Rockman No Constancy, and the Challenging Lolo games.

You need to patch it yourself in most cases (and all self-patching works just as great on the Dingoo), but it's about as easy as downloading LunarIPS (or if you use a Mac, Multipatch) and having the base ROM and patch.

As a side question, does anyone know some really good Pokemon hacks?  I know that there's a ton and a half of them, and I need to weed out some of the GBA ones.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:39:56 pm by Chronosplit »

Post a new topic