Author Topic: Updated to 1.4 How do I get Quake 2 back?  (Read 549 times)

8bit (OP)

Updated to 1.4 How do I get Quake 2 back?
« on: October 16, 2019, 03:48:23 am »
As per subject, I removed the original MicroSD, wrote FW v1.4 onto a 32GB card and put the original in the RG350 package for safe keeping.

The factory FW had a version of Quake 2, which appeared to run OK.

The title of the app appeared to have non (or high) ASCII characters, so I've no idea how I'd go about putting this back onto the 1.4 FW.

Which OPK files, etc. would I need to get this up and running again?

iball

Re: Updated to 1.4 How do I get Quake 2 back?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 04:04:14 am »
As per subject, I removed the original MicroSD, wrote FW v1.4 onto a 32GB card and put the original in the RG350 package for safe keeping.

The factory FW had a version of Quake 2, which appeared to run OK.

The title of the app appeared to have non (or high) ASCII characters, so I've no idea how I'd go about putting this back onto the 1.4 FW.

Which OPK files, etc. would I need to get this up and running again?
You mean this one?

https://github.com/thenesis-org/lp-public/releases/tag/v1.1

8bit (OP)

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 04:13:34 am »
I'm not sure. I don't know the name of the original app. The name appeared to be in a foreign language but I'll check out the link anyway.

Thank you.

Jutleys

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 12:47:37 pm »
Is you look at the firmware release page for v1.4 your see a link to stock opk files this is where all the games apps etc are for factory stock inc q2 :)

8bit (OP)

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 01:33:32 pm »
Is you look at the firmware release page for v1.4 your see a link to stock opk files this is where all the games apps etc are for factory stock inc q2 :)
Pardon me if I'm being blind or stupid, but the list of stock opk files goes from P to R. There are no files which begin with the letter Q.