Author Topic: RG350 Love2D  (Read 506 times)

LauweLoempia (OP)

RG350 Love2D
« on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:06 am »
As I understand that the RG350 uses the latest release of the GCW-Zero firmware support for the Love2D game engine should also be included (as it was on the GCW-Zero). I do have some .love games I play a lot on my Gameshell, which I would love to play on the GCW-Zero or RG350. Does anyone know how to do this?

ace9094

Re: RG350 Love2D
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 07:21:52 pm »
As I understand that the RG350 uses the latest release of the GCW-Zero firmware support for the Love2D game engine should also be included (as it was on the GCW-Zero). I do have some .love games I play a lot on my Gameshell, which I would love to play on the GCW-Zero or RG350. Does anyone know how to do this?

Seen this in another thread

Picolove won't work on the GCW0 due to poor 3D drivers, the exact same code works fine on the OpenPandora. (and of course it works on PC too)
If you don't mind playing Love2D games with just sound, then its not too bad.

Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

LauweLoempia (OP)

Re: RG350 Love2D
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 07:27:48 pm »

Seen this in another thread

Picolove won't work on the GCW0 due to poor 3D drivers, the exact same code works fine on the OpenPandora. (and of course it works on PC too)
If you don't mind playing Love2D games with just sound, then its not too bad.

I have also posted this in the GCW-Zero sub-forum but never got a response. Also I was not able to load a .love game on the GCW-Zero (although Perceui states that Love2D support was implemented in the latest firmware). I actually still haven't found out how to get them working...

Post a new topic