Author Topic: RG-350 Emulators/Game releases by gameblabla  (Read 34859 times)

gameblabla (OP)

Re: RG-350 Emulators/Game releases by gameblabla
« Reply #160 on: January 05, 2020, 01:12:30 am »
Just pointing out for anyone finding this post late in the game... The home directory for all the files in the OP has a nice changelog (and datestamps for the OPKs) to give an idea of the status on all of these: https://gameblabla.nl/files/ipk/gcw0/
Yup, i'm sure most noticed it too but i try to update the CHANGELOG file whenever there's an update. ;' oo

adventureFAN

« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2020, 06:43:18 pm »
In which folder comes the bios for vba next?
Games didn't start and I can't find any folder in local/home
My Handhelds: PS Vita, PSP (1000), New 3DS, NDS lite, GBA SP, GB Micro,
LCL Pi-Boy 3A+, GPD XD (Old), PowKiddy X18, RG350, PlayGo, GKD350H.

Favorite: GPD XD
Waiting for: Odroid Go Advance

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2020, 04:11:52 pm »
VBA Next does not need a bios. You do need to unzip your roms though. It works fine (albeit slowly, i tried my best) on the RG-350.
Haven't tried on the PG2 or Rogue CFW however.

adventureFAN

« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2020, 05:56:45 pm »
VBA Next does not need a bios. You do need to unzip your roms though. It works fine (albeit slowly, i tried my best) on the RG-350.
Haven't tried on the PG2 or Rogue CFW however.
Ah okey thx
But there are no issues without a proper BIOS?

And I use it on my 350H =]

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2020, 07:03:34 pm »
And I use it on my 350H =]
The GKD350H is not fully compatible with GCW0/RG-350 binaries : there's a lack of IPU support as well as no support for BGR and obviously the hardware lacks a GPU.
Use my 350H specific ports for now :
https://gameblabla.nl/files/ipk/350h/

I have to do so with SMS Plus GX and others as well. If you use PCSX4ALL, don't enable the hardware scaler option.

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2020, 09:20:19 am »
Updated PCSX4ALL. It's minor but should fix the issues in some games being stuck at 30 FPS.
It was recompiled against GCC 7.5. Looks like GCC 8+ are a no go on MIPS processors. (i hit other strange bugs related to GCC 8+ before this one...)

michaelpegaso

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2020, 11:22:02 am »
thank you for your work

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2020, 04:25:39 pm »
... And i just noticed an issue with MMAP_TO_ADDRESS_ZERO causing issues with save states.
I had talked with Senquack already about it and not sure why i turned it on this time

Of course, it will mean it will run slower, just like the other builds.

I'm tired of working on PCSX4ALL and i hope @senquack can come back with his sweet, sweet improved JIT. (though i know he is busy and probably won't even do it this year)

Also, i was only aware of this bug after learning of this from 2chan. Why does nobody report bugs to me ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:29:41 pm by gameblabla »

Dr_Bunsen

« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2020, 09:34:26 pm »
On Rg-350 Having trouble with analog sticks in the latest pcsx4all from https://gameblabla.nl/files/ipk/gcw0/

I tried gran turismo 2 with dualshock enabled in the game itself and althoughthe analog stick worked in the game menus, it didn't once the racing had started. Dual analog didn't work either, only digital. Also, should dual analog disable rumble? Otherwise I'm not sure I see the value of the option in pcsx4all menu.
My Portable Devices: Sega Game Gear, PSP 3000, PS Vita, Nvidia Shield Portable, GPD Win, GPD XD+, Bitboy V1, Coolboy RS-97, PAP KIII Plus, LDK Landscape, 1Up-Pix Portable Landscape (RPi 3B+), Anbernic RG-350.

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2020, 07:42:43 am »
On Rg-350 Having trouble with analog sticks in the latest pcsx4all from https://gameblabla.nl/files/ipk/gcw0/

I tried gran turismo 2 with dualshock enabled in the game itself and althoughthe analog stick worked in the game menus, it didn't once the racing had started. Dual analog didn't work either, only digital. Also, should dual analog disable rumble? Otherwise I'm not sure I see the value of the option in pcsx4all menu.
It is a bug with that build only, i had made a mistake while disabling "Mapping To zero". This should work and have no issues now, hopefully... Try the new OPK again.

Dr_Bunsen

« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2020, 04:31:42 pm »
Thanks @gameblabla dual shock works fine now. Vibration response seems off though for instance in Spyro I'm not getting the shocks in the usual places. What's the purpose of the dual analog option btw?
My Portable Devices: Sega Game Gear, PSP 3000, PS Vita, Nvidia Shield Portable, GPD Win, GPD XD+, Bitboy V1, Coolboy RS-97, PAP KIII Plus, LDK Landscape, 1Up-Pix Portable Landscape (RPi 3B+), Anbernic RG-350.

adventureFAN

« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2020, 06:37:12 am »
I would kill for per-game settings in pcsx4all x_X

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2020, 12:00:42 am »
Yo,
I improved Handy, the atari lynx emulator again. I have added IPU support to it.
However, most people won't be able to notice anything apart from being slightly faster. (and to be fair, it was running quite fast)

Other fixes include :
- Upstream merges (including a proper fix for Zerdocan's laugh)
- A fix for some zip files with several dots in the filename instead of just the extension.
- Another fix for vertical games when using the left stick & dpad.
- New dumps added to auto detect.

Of course i would suggest you download this newer build instead.
For GKD350H owners, this version will no longer work. Use my 350H specific build instead. (Same thing except no IPU)
https://gameblabla.nl/files/ipk/350h/

EDIT: There was an issue with the IPU code for some games like Klax, this is fixed. Download the OPK again if you have the issue. Thanks

Thanks @gameblabla dual shock works fine now. Vibration response seems off though for instance in Spyro I'm not getting the shocks in the usual places. What's the purpose of the dual analog option btw?
The dual analog was released before the dualshock came out so for games that were released before the dualshock,
enabling "Dual Analog" is the only way of getting both analog sticks to work in gameplay on those games.
Descent is one of those games but there are others.

As for Rumble, it's possible that it is not properly implemented, i have no idea. (and before Tony improved my code, it was only doing simple vibrations)

I would kill for per-game settings in pcsx4all x_X
Something that Senquack plans for his version. However, i won't bother adding it myself as people had issues with me and PCSX4ALL and the subsequent forks of it so yeah lol....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 01:01:57 am by gameblabla »

Daniel79

« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2020, 10:25:23 am »
I would appreciate it if Temper reassigned the save and load functions for the R2 and L2 keys. This does not work at the moment.

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2020, 11:25:42 am »
I would appreciate it if Temper reassigned the save and load functions for the R2 and L2 keys. This does not work at the moment.
Neither does Fast forward. That's something i could look into later.

Daniel79

« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2020, 12:38:45 pm »
Hello.Its not always convenient to open the save menu every time. Thank you for supporting and updating the emulator. Fast Forward works for me. But reassigned save and load hot keys unfortanly not.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 12:43:45 pm by Daniel79 »

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #176 on: January 17, 2020, 11:23:04 pm »
Updated SMS Plus GX again.
I added back Native scaling for it because it seems to suffer from less shimmering than the other scaling modes. (even with IPU yes)
At least it can look as smooth and good as Picodrive on SMS games. (well almost)

Oh and yeah, my audio code was trying to refresh 4 times. It was a leftover that i forgot to fix. Oh well, this should feel smoother to play now.

As usual, it still features the other screen modes as well. I fixed an issue with zip files and another one that came from negativeExponent after he used asan on it. Many thanks to him !
That could potentially fix the crashes when trying to load a save state for zipped rom.

Provided an updated upstream port of EasyRPG. This uses SDL 1.2 unlike the SDL 2 provided on EasyRPG's website and runs much faster as a result. (although they made some improvements to performance since then)
It also has the latest enhancements compared to the last old build.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 01:03:58 am by gameblabla »

michaelpegaso

« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2020, 11:08:19 pm »
It's a shame you can't add settings per game on pcsx4all. But I understand that you avoid having problems. I hope Senquack does it someday, it's a great improvement for the emulator. Thank you for your work.

ace9094

« Reply #178 on: January 19, 2020, 12:10:36 am »
It's a shame you can't add settings per game on pcsx4all. But I understand that you avoid having problems. I hope Senquack does it someday, it's a great improvement for the emulator. Thank you for your work.

I am looking for a way to add multiple versions of the pcsx4all that use a seperate home folder... Then change the icon to and title of pcsx4all to each game title and cover art :)
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

Daniel79

« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2020, 01:06:15 pm »
I hope someone will finish the FCEUX emulator. All versions suffer from random stuttering sound after several minutes of gameplay, especially after saving and loads savestates. I really want this to happen. NES is my favorite platform.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:42:13 pm by Daniel79 »

Post a new topic
Post a new topic