Author Topic: RG-350 Emulators/Game releases by gameblabla  (Read 67744 times)

spyroskonst

Re: RG-350 Emulators/Game releases by gameblabla
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2019, 05:55:14 pm »
** ROAD RASH settings **

Here are my screenshots from the settings.
Give it a shot. I just tried Road Rash and still rocks.

AndreaSpooky

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2019, 09:42:25 am »
** ROAD RASH settings **

Here are my screenshots from the settings.
Give it a shot. I just tried Road Rash and still rocks.

thx mate, I made it to work finally.
It wasn't the emu nor the configuration, but the dump of the game ;-)

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2019, 10:21:10 pm »
Hello guys,
first of all i'm sorry but the device took way longer than expected to arrive.
I just got it today and i have issued a bunch of fixes.

SMS Plus GX doesn't use the IPU right now (seems that the IPU is being ignored, despite it working in PCSX4ALL as intended) but it works ok for now.
I'm not very happy with it but at least it runs smoothly and better than the older version of it.

Handy is also now working properly but it seems that the left stick is maybe a bit too sensitive ? Let me know guys if that's the case.

I'll work next on porting NGPCEMU and adding Dual analog stick support to the Wonderswan emulator.

EDIT: Made a quick port of Picodrive with the better 32X MIPS JIT. The new JIT for 32X works somewhat smoothly, 40~45 FPS for Virtua Racing.
EDIT2: Re-applied the triple buffering patches. Redownload the OPK if you downloaded it earlier. I'm now hitting 60 FPS for Virtua Racing.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:09:53 am by gameblabla »

iball

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2019, 12:11:58 am »
Hello guys,

SMS Plus GX doesn't use the IPU right now (seems that the IPU is being ignored, despite it working in PCSX4ALL as intended) but it works ok for now.
I'm not very happy with it but at least it runs smoothly and better than the older version of it.

Handy is also now working properly but it seems that the left stick is maybe a bit too sensitive ? Let me know guys if that's the case.

I'll work next on porting NGPCEMU and adding Dual analog stick support to the Wonderswan emulator.

EDIT: Made a quick port of Picodrive with the better 32X MIPS JIT. The new JIT for 32X works somewhat smoothly, 40~45 FPS for Virtua Racing.
EDIT2: Re-applied the triple buffering patches. Redownload the OPK if you downloaded it earlier. I'm now hitting 60 FPS for Virtua Racing.
Thanks, GBB!  Glad you got one sent to you, was just about to ask you about it.

iball

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2019, 12:28:26 am »
Hello guys,

Downloaded the latest of your PCSX4ALL compiles and half the games the buttons don't work.
Air Combat - no buttons work
Ace Combat 2 - buttons work
Ace Combat 3 - no buttons work
Weird.
Also, it's not running as smooth as the older versions were.  Lots of stuttering.

EDIT:
Handy also seem to require a double-press of the buttons to get them to work.
SMS Plus seems to be working OK.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:52:02 am by iball »

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2019, 12:38:00 am »
Downloaded the latest of your PCSX4ALL compiles and half the games the buttons don't work.
Weird.
Also, it's not running as smooth as the older versions were.  Lots of stuttering.
I have played some games but not Ace Combat. I guess i'll give those a try.
Btw PCSX4ALL is a mess right now. I hope Senquack can release his build but looks like it will take some time...

Btw, some games might require Digital mode to work, but Ace Combat 3 should still work in Dualshock mode ugh
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:44:51 am by gameblabla »

iball

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2019, 12:52:23 am »
Weird.
I have played some games but not Ace Combat. I guess i'll give those a try.
Btw PCSX4ALL is a mess right now. I hope Senquack can release his build but looks like it will take some time...

Btw, some games might require Digital mode to work, but Ace Combat 3 should still work in Dualshock mode ugh
Yeah, I tried all 3 modes.
It's weird.  The pcsx4all_BGR15_unmapped_memcpy32_untested.opk version works fine.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:54:40 am by iball »

michaelpegaso

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2019, 11:22:54 am »
I also wondered where you were, thanks for your work.

Do you think that with the improvements of Senquack you can play 60fps games like tekken 3 or bloody roar 2?

Recce

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2019, 12:38:25 pm »
Thanks for the update! 32X games are now running very smoothly.

Edit: Just to add on, is there an option to force full screen mode for all the games? I noticed some games had black bars at top and bottom (e.g. Virtua Racing Deluxe).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:45:19 pm by Recce »

npaladin2000

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2019, 03:06:43 pm »
Hello guys,

Great job on 32x emulation, I'm getting 60 FPS on a lot of 32x games now. But I can't seem to break out to the menu, Start/Select isn't working, and the power button isn't working.
Join the RetroGameHandhelds Discord: https://discord.gg/p4uRmCd

Partitipate in the RetroGameHandhelds GitHub, Wikis and FAQs: https://github.com/retrogamehandheld

iball

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2019, 03:43:30 pm »

Great job on 32x emulation, I'm getting 60 FPS on a lot of 32x games now. But I can't seem to break out to the menu, Start/Select isn't working, and the power button isn't working.
I noticed the same.

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2019, 03:57:16 pm »
It's weird.  The pcsx4all_BGR15_unmapped_memcpy32_untested.opk version works fine.
Very strange because i later updated the OPK and its the exact same one as this one.
Maybe you downloaded it before i updated it on my website ?

Yeah my mistake, it was an oversight on my part.
I have mapped MODE button (used by a few games) to R2 and mapped the Menu button to Select now.
Please download the new OPK and if it still doesn't work, remove the configuration file in .picodrive.

kapster

« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2019, 09:05:47 pm »
Any chance the Madnafen port will support VirtualBoy at some point?

gameblabla (OP)

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2019, 09:25:26 pm »
Emulating the NEC V810 is very challenging at decent speed so Virtual Boy (and PCFX) would run very slowly.
Last time i tried it wasn't worth bothering. If someone codes a MIPS JIT for it or a faster interpreter or better frameskipping code for the retroarch cores perhaps...

kapster

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2019, 09:44:23 pm »
Emulating the NEC V810 is very challenging at decent speed so Virtual Boy (and PCFX) would run very slowly.
Last time i tried it wasn't worth bothering. If someone codes a MIPS JIT for it or a faster interpreter or better frameskipping code for the retroarch cores perhaps...

Thanks for responding.  The 32x support works great!

Recce

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2019, 02:06:35 am »
On the PCSX4All, I assume there are various developers compiling their own versions?

I noticed one build ran the Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter with lots of stuttering and frame drops whereas another build runs it perfectly.

I'm wondering do all the devs sync up their fixes and changes and share code with one another?

cloudstr

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2019, 07:41:17 am »

Hello gameblabla, just wanted to ask if you received my pm message yesterday?

Buretto

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2019, 10:01:36 am »
Hi Gameblabla. I'm not getting any sound output for your latest build of Picodrive. Tried messing around with the options, but still the same. Any pointers? Anyways, I'm quite shocked to see 32X running buttery smooth! Cheers from SEA :)

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2019, 10:28:35 am »

Hello gameblabla, just wanted to ask if you received my pm message yesterday?
[/quote]forget it mate. he will never help users. he is so greedy and aggressive

« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2019, 10:32:57 am »

[/quote]are you serious?
you make plans for a NGP Emulator for the RG 350 and don't give a trash about an RS90 emulator?
THAT IS IT ENTIRELY! SHAME ON YOU, IMBECILE!

Post a new topic