Some additional things that I would be glad to have fixed.GMenu:
I would love to have the volume saved, so I would not have to lower it each time I reboot.
FBA and Xmame
- possibility to get back to the rom list from the games (now I have to reset the device all the time I want to load another rom)
- maybe a possibility to redefine buttons ingame
My bad, L+R+Start does everything I need...eDuke:
- the horizontal axises looks less sensitive than the vertical ones. The turning is much faster than looking up and down, same as going back or forward is much slower that stepping left or right. (It works flawlessly in Shadow Warrior, so it's not the device's fault.) If you set the control schema to "GWC style", moving back and forward is much faster.
- in the keyboard setup you can set functions for R2, R3, L2 and L3, they actually work, but it shows "-" (as unassigned) in the menuShadow Warrior:
- in the keyboard setup you can set functions for R2, R3, L2 and L3, they actually work, but it shows "-" (as unassigned) in the menuQuake 1:
- No dual analog support. You can use only the left analog and Y,X,B,A buttons to move. It would be nice to have a proper "new style controller schema", move with left stick, look and turn with right stick.
- R2, R3, L2 and L3 is not supported. Quake 2 would make a great use of those extra keys.
Will check it more, I just have the machine since Friday.
Thanks for whoever fixes those!