Hi! I have several handheld. Pocket go v2, RG-350, RGB10, Hacked vita 1000 and slim, gpd win, xd+..
So i know a lot about theses handheld.
But about the RG-350M:
1. i want to know, how well its scale the 640x480 in different emulator, especially FCEUM and nes games. In fceumm dingux emulator and fceumm retroarch emulator, Could it upscale the resolution in 640x480 and looks good in both emulators( i prefer software fullscreen mode because i hate smoothing features, let me know about that too.) ? I played a lot of retroarch with my Rg-350 and pocket go v2 because the scaling is much better than standard dingux emulator. In retroarch Fceum and gambatte looks much better with scaling than dingux emulator.
2. So can the rg-350m in retroarch upscale resolution to 640x480 in emulator like FCEUM ? If yes does it look great ?
3. Does Retroarch detect the 640x480 lcd resolution of the rg-350m ? ( without the automated lcd hardware scaling in fullscreen)
If yes, how does it look in Fceum without bilinear filtering ? (smoothing) And can fceumm in retroarch run with full speed no frameskip or slowdown on rg-350m upscaled in 640x480 in software mode ? ( and fceumm in retroarch, is it 100 % fullspeed in lcd hardware fullscreen mode )
In my PS vita Fceum in retroarch looks really great because retroarch upscale FCEUM to 960x544 and looks really great. But the retroarch PSP emulator with fceuum core, dont look really good because the upscale is only 480x272 and that scale really bad.
4. I read that rg-350m upscale a lot of resolution to fullscreen with hardware scaling and that look awful. Does it apply to fceum. Can i run fceum dingux emulator in fullscreen in software mode ( "fast" setting if i remember) without using the lcd hardware scaling mode that suppose to look bad ?
5. How is the rg350m fullscreen scaling picture quality in the differents emulators ? ( which one use the lcd hardware fullscreen scaling andxwhich one let you choose fullscreen in software mode. I prefer software mode because i dont like smoothing features.)
I hope someone have tested retroarch with rg350m and can tell how its look in emulator and fceum. Thanks a lot for answers and help.
I know my questions are complicated ! I hope you got my point and that you understand my questions guys
Im sorry my english is far from perfect too.
Thanks a lot for answer and help.