Author Topic: Ninoh fox ban from discord question.. Then?  (Read 2439 times)

gameblabla

Re: Ninoh fox ban from discord question.. Then?
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 06:58:50 pm »
Though i am not ninoh , he uploaded the things he changed as far as i know.
I Guess he can confirm it later.
https://github.com/Ninoh-FOX/POCKETGO2_ROGUE_CFW?files=1
Looks like he did upload his changes for the PG2 indeed. But maybe fork of the RG350_linux thing with a pgo2 branch might be better so we can better see his changes on github ?

skelton

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2019, 07:14:34 pm »
Though i am not ninoh , he uploaded the things he changed as far as i know.
I Guess he can confirm it later.
https://github.com/Ninoh-FOX/POCKETGO2_ROGUE_CFW?files=1
Looks like he did upload his changes for the PG2 indeed. But maybe fork of the RG350_linux thing with a pgo2 branch might be better so we can better see his changes on github ?
yeah. That's probably better. Maybe he comes later and can explain It better than me.
Retired

SeongGino

• Twitter!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2019, 08:56:43 pm »
No your wrong. We aren?t even allowed to mention anything about him not even his firmware 1.7.9.2. By the looks of it?s taboo.
[snip]
I don?t think that a simple miss understanding could cause this. I think it?s more personal.

Because the server has made it pretty clear that they didn't want to contribute to the confusion of differing firmware versions for new users that projects like Rogue uses.
However, you're mistaken if you think it's a 'personal' thing. I don't like the idea, and have made it pretty clear what my thoughts were on the whole RG-350 firmware situation in the light of Pcercuei's upcoming developments soon to overshadow everything else being done now. But my thoughts, or that of any of the other individuals pictured (that you seem to be adding to some kind of hitlist? Why leave their names out in the open?) don't represent everyone, nor Dingoonity here. They were simply doing their part to respect the other moderators and likeminded devs who don't want to be held responsible for third-party distros they haven't overseen; heaven forbid that users run into issues or the like.
Everything in the latter screenshots afterwards is their own opinions without prior knowledge of the firmware debacle. That's about as unbiased as you can be without not knowing what an Anbernic is.

What isn't pictured: me and another user telling you not to talk about Rogue, and you continuing to argue its superiority while we reiterate what's been said previously.

However, and forgive me for being late to the discussion, but I must ask; why bring this up here of all places? That alone would be spreading FUD for all involved parties, which I wouldn't even want to wish upon the likes of Rogue's developer themselves, let alone me or anyone else being namedropped. Can we. . . not?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 08:58:28 pm by SeongGino »
It's just your average Seong.

Please contribute to the (un)official Dingux repository, to protect the life cycle of our favorite handheld platform! https://github.com/SeongGino/RetroGame350-AppRepo

gameblabla

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2019, 10:25:07 pm »
The only possible way this could be ever fixed is for everyone involved to unleash their fury and go wild.

Not even flex tape can fix this.

Please donate all of your life savings to Pcerceui to avoid any future disasters.

(this should probably get locked)

Ninoh-FOX

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2019, 10:27:20 pm »
All those comments were from devs, not mods ...and only after a couple of months of the same behaviour.

The context of those comments is that the devs were tired of Ninoh's almost daily builds that caused all sorts of users asking for help because of issues from those builds.

Anyhow, that was tolerated but it got to the point where devs discouraged regular users from using his firmware. However, the insults and abusive comments were what led to the banning.

I never used an abusive comment or bad sound, readmes editors and createdred of launchers.

Ninoh-FOX

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2019, 10:39:26 pm »
No your wrong. We aren?t even allowed to mention anything about him not even his firmware 1.7.9.2. By the looks of it?s taboo.
[snip]
I don?t think that a simple miss understanding could cause this. I think it?s more personal.

Because the server has made it pretty clear that they didn't want to contribute to the confusion of differing firmware versions for new users that projects like Rogue uses.
However, you're mistaken if you think it's a 'personal' thing. I don't like the idea, and have made it pretty clear what my thoughts were on the whole RG-350 firmware situation in the light of Pcercuei's upcoming developments soon to overshadow everything else being done now. But my thoughts, or that of any of the other individuals pictured (that you seem to be adding to some kind of hitlist? Why leave their names out in the open?) don't represent everyone, nor Dingoonity here. They were simply doing their part to respect the other moderators and likeminded devs who don't want to be held responsible for third-party distros they haven't overseen; heaven forbid that users run into issues or the like.
Everything in the latter screenshots afterwards is their own opinions without prior knowledge of the firmware debacle. That's about as unbiased as you can be without not knowing what an Anbernic is.

What isn't pictured: me and another user telling you not to talk about Rogue, and you continuing to argue its superiority while we reiterate what's been said previously.

However, and forgive me for being late to the discussion, but I must ask; why bring this up here of all places? That alone would be spreading FUD for all involved parties, which I wouldn't even want to wish upon the likes of Rogue's developer themselves, let alone me or anyone else being namedropped. Can we. . . not?

Since I stopped being a dev, or rather, Npaladine made me out the group, I didn't say anything about my firmware in discord again, I had been saying nothing for weeks.  I upload a video of each platform moving PCS3 and you expel me.  sorry for confusing users with my 400 daily messages and misleading users with release that, I could not upload there, nor could anyone see because Npaladine erased everything for people to flatter him.

Well, so you can see that I am a better person than him and his sequito.  In my github I have uploaded the kernel that I adapted after a week of work.  Now you can run to tell the one who expelled me to copy it and make it many nice readme.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 10:43:29 pm by Ninoh-FOX »

iball

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2019, 01:48:56 am »
Not even flex tape can fix this.

Such heathenous blasphemy! 
All hail the power and glory of the one true Flex Tape!

Ninoh-FOX

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2019, 05:58:45 am »
I am seeing that they are going to say that they are gods as soon as they copy my code to readme and keep the merit, but as soon as a console reports a failure they will say that the NFOX bastard used and adapted a dirty code and is a son of *,  and people will say:
 "NFOX? The children's debtor? Who wrote 1000 messages a day and disappeared within 5 minutes for being highly sensitive? But if you have never named it in the code.".
And then They will say that:
 "he cheated us, he has the original code without sharing and we have stolen, ahem, sorry, taken out, ahem, copied the code that he uploaded and sure he had a trap! NFOX is the same Satan!".
 And the surprised people would say:
"So the code you have used is from NFOX ?! OMG! We thought it was yours because it had many readmes and themes! Now we will go blind and out of the radiation emitted by the screens!  ".

Npaladin team:

NFOX for the World:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 06:10:02 am by Ninoh-FOX »

RxBrad

• RxBrad.com
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2020, 04:35:42 pm »
I never used an abusive comment or bad sound, readmes editors and createdred of launchers.

Between the time you pushed these changes to your GitHub and when you officially released ROGUE 1.7.9.1 (with the LCD Hz changes), a Spanish user came to the Discord asking about screen issues.  Myself not being privy to whatever discussion takes place in the Spanish Telegram group, I suggested that if he had updated to a test ROGUE FW version, there were LCD timing changes that could potentially cause issues if untested.  You immediately responded with several angry replies.

Several hours later (while I was asleep), you posted several more @ messages to me in Spanish which were deleted by the mods. This is the only comment you wrote to me that I was able to read before my Discord app caught up with the moderator actions and deleted the rest.  Would you care to translate, because Google Translate won't do it?

@RxBrad permitame que se lo diga con educacion, eres mongolo perdido killo

rafavico

• Videogames by Rafa Vico
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2020, 05:10:55 pm »

Between the time you pushed these changes to your GitHub and when you officially released ROGUE 1.7.9.1 (with the LCD Hz changes), a Spanish user came to the Discord asking about screen issues.  Myself not being privy to whatever discussion takes place in the Spanish Telegram group, I suggested that if he had updated to a test ROGUE FW version, there were LCD timing changes that could potentially cause issues if untested.  You immediately responded with several angry replies.

Several hours later (while I was asleep), you posted several more @ messages to me in Spanish which were deleted by the mods. This is the only comment you wrote to me that I was able to read before my Discord app caught up with the moderator actions and deleted the rest.  Would you care to translate, because Google Translate won't do it?

Please, finish discussion now. All of you in discord repeat in a loop Rogue break consoles, and it's not true.
Don't bring here your problems.

Thank you very much.

RxBrad

• RxBrad.com
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2020, 05:39:54 pm »
All of you in discord repeat in a loop Rogue break consoles, and it's not true.

I'm not saying that at all.

I saying that (at that time) there was a specific LCD-related change in his FW that might cause problems if it wasn't tested yet.  As it turns out, people had LCD problems with the pre-1.7 FW that the RG350 released with; and people continued to have LCD problems after Ninoh tried updating the LCD timing in 1.7.9.1.  With what we know now, it appears that the LCD issues aren't software-related (or possibly it's a combined software & hardware issue).

I won't deny that there's bad blood & clashing egos between Ninoh and some of the people on Discord.  I also won't deny that Ninoh did all of the technical changes on the so-called "official" firmware post-1.5.1 (now redacted).  Hell, I'm still using one of his final 1.7.8 FW releases before it was renamed to "ROGUE".

Why he specifically attacked me for attempting to troubleshoot an issue that I have particular interest in (because I've also had intermittent LCD issues), I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 05:41:42 pm by RxBrad »

ker

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2020, 11:15:19 pm »

"eres mongolo perdido killo" => "you're really stupid dude" but it's also a usual way to say "you've done or said something incorrect or wrong" in a very colloquial conversation between close friends.

"Mongolo" is a derogative word when talking about people affected by a genetic disorder named Down syndrome.

Enviado desde mi MI PAD 4 mediante Tapatalk

Ninoh-FOX

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 07:01:06 am »
And Pikachu is the PKMN (Pok?mon or Pocket Monster) number #25 in the pok?dex list.

It is curious that yesterday you took away my ban on the discord server and raised the subject again.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4 mediante Tapatalk

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 07:07:42 am by Ninoh-FOX »

goodfodder

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2020, 11:20:18 am »
Now, now children let?s be constructive

RxBrad

• RxBrad.com
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2020, 01:08:27 pm »
It is curious that yesterday you took away my ban on the discord server and raised the subject again.

Nah, I'm just a lowly member there.  I can't do squat.

I think @Jutleys just got drunk and unbanned everyone. (A joke...  sort of. But, I don't know what happened.)

Jutleys

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2020, 02:21:40 pm »
Bans are only temporary unless something very serious was done to get a permanent ban thank you all.

Xanotos

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2020, 01:43:38 am »
Would it help if someone like me thinks all of you programmers are awesome? I mean it?s you guys that make it possible for a crappy Chinese retro gaming handheld become something great that?s makes lots of people happy.

You got my 👍

Post a new topic
Post a new topic