Author Topic: Ninoh fox ban from discord question.. Then?  (Read 2401 times)

_-Caleb-_ (OP)

• Profile in GP32Spain
Ninoh fox ban from discord question.. Then?
« on: December 27, 2019, 08:00:35 pm »
Hi People, anyone can explain here why the person who pocketgo's sales manager choose for make the official firmware for the pg2 was banned in the discord (the server linked in the jutleys threads) please? How can he publish the firmware for us? Ok in the discord we have some unnoficial Packs (and some part of the community dont say "this is unnoficial blah blah...) but how about with the official?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:06:45 pm by _-Caleb-_ »
- Nullum Gratuitum Prandium -
RG350 user

johannes

Re: Ninoh fox ban from discord question.. Then?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 08:08:20 pm »
Well. If that's the case is a shame. He can release It here. Maybe some people at that discord have interest only on other devices. No idea. He can release his stuff here anyway.

Ninoh-FOX

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 08:21:30 pm »
Because I don't know make a README.txt?  8)

goodfodder

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 08:27:50 pm »
Unless Ninoh has been verbally abusive (which I doubt) it is pretty disappointing he should be banned from discord in my opinion.
Sounds like the devs should be more open and respectful to differing points of view, even if they disagree - open source is not a dictatorship
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:31:51 pm by goodfodder »

_-Caleb-_ (OP)

• Profile in GP32Spain
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 08:34:23 pm »
Unless Ninoh has been verbally abusive it is pretty disappointing he should be banned from discord in my opinion.
Sounds like the devs should be more open and respectful to differing points of view, even if they disagree
Thats a real problem, for talk about rogue in the discord, with my point of view and education, first :

All messages erased by npaladin

Then acused him for erase the messages (with leas education, thats right and for the rage moment)

He banned myself...

When we spoke about rogue in this discord server take screenshots because the messages will be erased, every messages, entire conversations...

But Now is different, seems like the spanish inquisition but in the other way, inquisition with the spanish speakers users... So sad.

And in this case ninoh is the dev of the official firmware for the pg2.... And hes banned

« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:37:53 pm by _-Caleb-_ »
RG350 user

gameblabla

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 09:09:47 pm »
Well i hope people understand what myself and others went through. Why does nobody ever listen ?
But you know, nobody allows Donkey shit in a Disney forum so let them moderate it to their own "vision" and see them crumble.

Besides, you should stick with Dingoonity. (or the other Discord servers)

michaelpegaso

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 09:46:14 pm »
Well i hope people understand what myself and others went through. Why does nobody ever listen ?
But you know, nobody allows Donkey shit in a Disney forum so let them moderate it to their own "vision" and see them crumble.

Besides, you should stick with Dingoonity. (or the other Discord servers)

+1000

@Ninoh-FOX don't worry, here at dingoonity we love you ;)

iball

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 09:55:31 pm »
Meh, not a fan of Discord anyway (if something like that is free then you and your data is the product) as it tends to silo-off things as compared to a github or a website forum like this one.
But since HDMI hasn't even been implemented yet in a 6+ year-old firmware project with hardware that was specifically made to support it, and lots of promises that it's "Coming Soon(tm)" I've pretty much given up on GCW-Zero/RG350/PG2 firmware releases being anything other than the occasional bugfix.
Just put links to whatever you want to release here and let the public decide if it's good or not.
Still can't figure out the whole "we need a Discord!" thing when it comes to these Chinesium handhelds when both the Dingoonity forums and github exist.

skelton

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 10:01:08 pm »
Still can't figure out the whole "we need a Discord!" thing when it comes to these Chinesium handhelds when both the Dingoonity forums and github exist.
I completely agree.
Retired

_-Caleb-_ (OP)

• Profile in GP32Spain
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 11:13:12 pm »
I completely agree.
One reason can be.... Sell consoles? In the same thread you can see this discord server link you can see....

One eshop link also...

Case closed...

RG350 user

Ninoh-FOX

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2019, 01:03:35 am »
According to Npaladin I have the code of the PG2 and I do not want to share it (He has not even deigned to see that I have all the changes that I am adapting in my github before accusing me), but I would like to have it, I have been fighting with a kernel problem for three days, which took me another three days to adapt the RG350 code, with fear because more than once I almost broke the console, which I am not able to take out, everything works fine, except for a problem ...

The console does not turn off, I explain, if you turn it off, the console will "restart", there is a "ritual" that solves this, but you have to remove the battery, power and leave it pressed, put the battery back, wait for the menu of the opk files to come out, release the button and turn off the console from the menu, after all this the console already works well, but I would like to fix this, if someone could help me (surely 99% of the users here control more than me) I would greatly appreciate it. I have not released the firmware even for that same problem.  :-X
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 01:07:51 am by Ninoh-FOX »

elea

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2019, 10:51:23 am »
FWIW I saw Ninoh's abusive tirade in Spanish shortly before it was deleted by him or by a mod. 

rafavico

• Videogames by Rafa Vico
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2019, 11:17:18 am »
He was banned for post a video showing Rogue Firmware working in a PocketGo2.

elea

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2019, 01:16:48 pm »

No.

adventureFAN

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2019, 02:14:28 pm »
And some insults in spanish?
My Handhelds: PS Vita, PSP (1000), New 3DS, NDS lite, GBA SP, GB Micro,
LCL Pi-Boy 3A+, GPD XD (Old), PowKiddy X18, RG350, PlayGo, GKD350H.

Favorite: GPD XD
Waiting for: Odroid Go Advance

MadSlug

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2019, 04:45:34 pm »

No.
No your wrong. We aren?t even allowed to mention anything about him not even his firmware 1.7.9.2. By the looks of it?s taboo. Don?t believe me here.
I don?t think that a simple miss understanding could cause this. I think it?s more personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elea

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2019, 06:06:42 pm »
All those comments were from devs, not mods ...and only after a couple of months of the same behaviour.

The context of those comments is that the devs were tired of Ninoh's almost daily builds that caused all sorts of users asking for help because of issues from those builds.

Anyhow, that was tolerated but it got to the point where devs discouraged regular users from using his firmware. However, the insults and abusive comments were what led to the banning.

iball

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2019, 06:27:20 pm »
Can we please not screw up this forum with internet drama?
That's what Discord, Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook are for so take it over there.

gameblabla

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2019, 06:44:39 pm »
That's what Discord, Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook are for so take it over there.
It's going to be deleted by the mods here anyway. Ninoh became persona no grata and an unperson :DDDD

@Ninoh-FOX You should post your PGO2 kernel source code as is on github even if it's not working. I believe you were trying to adapt the RG-350 kernel for the PG2 right ?

skelton

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2019, 06:53:52 pm »
It's going to be deleted by the mods here anyway. Ninoh became persona no grata and an unperson :DDDD

@Ninoh-FOX You should post your PGO2 kernel source code as is on github even if it's not working. I believe you were trying to adapt the RG-350 kernel for the PG2 right ?
Though i am not ninoh , he uploaded the things he changed as far as i know.
I Guess he can confirm it later.
https://github.com/Ninoh-FOX/POCKETGO2_ROGUE_CFW?files=1
Retired

Post a new topic
Post a new topic