• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Network APP Question  (Read 1600 times)

ace9094 (OP)

Network APP Question
« on: October 19, 2019, 07:51:58 pm »
Hi folks...

I connected to the device using USB and Filezilla... I transfered a bunch of files, then quit the Network App.

I then booted PCSX4ALL and launched Tony Hawks, then entered the menu for PCS4ALL.. I have copied another 2 files to the device but forgot I was still in PCSX4ALL... The files still transfered ??? :o :o :o

Should that happen ??  Can anyone else try it ? I guess it dont matter, I just thought it was odd
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

8bit

Re: Network APP Question
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 03:53:08 pm »
Behind the User-Interface, there's a Linux-based Operating System (OpenDingux), which will continue to run the networking in the background.

The Network Icon exists so you can configure and confirm or disable login details.

I've only connected my RG350 to my Mac at this point and unlike a PC, no drivers were required; it just connected.

ace9094 (OP)

Re: Network APP Question
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 10:00:46 pm »
Behind the User-Interface, there's a Linux-based Operating System (OpenDingux), which will continue to run the networking in the background.

The Network Icon exists so you can configure and confirm or disable login details.

I've only connected my RG350 to my Mac at this point and unlike a PC, no drivers were required; it just connected.

I use Windows 10, I dont remember having to download any specific drivers, but Windows may of done so with out me noticing.

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

Post a new topic
Post a new topic