I have a ROMSET for FBA 0.2.97.42
and noticed this has "Other Retro Systems" incorporated in the ROMSET.
Here is section from the "Read Me" file
To use this romset--
Not configuring in this way could cause problems with duplicate rom filenames across systems. As an example, sf2ce.zip exists in both the 'roms' and 'pce' folders and FB Alpha will get confused about which version to load if you specify your own custom paths that don't fit the Path #'s as seen below.
1. Open FB Alpha
2. Go to 'Misc' > 'Configure ROM paths...'
3. Configure the directories as follows:
- Path #11 = Your 'msx' folder
- Path #12 = Your 'sms' folder
- Path #13 = Your 'gamegear' folder
- Path #14 = Your 'sg1000' folder
- Path #15 = Your 'coleco' folder
- Path #16 = Your 'tg16' folder
- Path #17 = Your 'sgx' folder
- Path #18 = Your 'pce' folder
- Path #19 = Your 'megadriv' folder
- Path #20 = Your 'roms' folder
Is it possible in anyway to configure the Final Burn Alpha version for the RG350 to also use other Retro Systems? Final Burn Alpha can display Screen Shots / Previews which would be awesome
Could the RG350 version of Final Burn Alpha support this ? I think it is FBA 0.2.97.35 but not 100% sure
Just throwing it out there... I am sure a whole bunch of coding or work would be required, but I was thinking 1 emulator that can play multiple systems... Kinda like RetroArch