• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Could we get a PINNED list of file locations for ports and emulators?  (Read 9074 times)

ace9094

Re: Could we get a PINNED list of file locations for ports and emulators?
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2020, 06:26:54 am »

BOR: no luck copying the pak folder over, BOR just does not see it. Seems to be two different locations for BOR data and neither seem to work. Any ideas?

I run BOR once and it created the PAK folder, I then copied the PAK files via FTP (Filezilla) works for me that way :)
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

HercTNT

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 04:48:51 am »
Thank you both for your input. With the  information provided I was able to get both Beats of Rage and the Quake 2 expansions working. If you, or anyone else has the time I could use some insight on Hexen2 and Fheroes2 as I still can't get them to start.

Warcraft1&2 and starcraft simply don't run and might be a rogue firmware issue. if anyone else has had any luck let me know.

Heretic and jazz jackrabbit having no sound i have zero idea. others seem to have the same issue. Maybe updated ports are needed.

HercTNT

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2020, 06:34:15 am »
A small update to anyone else having the same issue. there are apparently two versions of the free heroes 2 opk. One is names fheroes2.opk and the other free heroes 2.opk. I was never able to get the first one working. When I discovered the older legacy version it works just fine without issue.

Anyone else out their able to test warcrafts and starcraft for functionality?

Post a new topic