• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Compiling Pcsx4all with newest libshake  (Read 1910 times)

librophagus (OP)

Compiling Pcsx4all with newest libshake
« on: March 20, 2020, 09:03:17 pm »
Hello,
I am trying to build a new version of Pcsx4all from the recent changes made at Soarqin's github: https://github.com/soarqin/RG350_pcsx4all. Since I am using the newest version of the RG350 toolchain, I have libshake.so.2 available instead of the version 1 that is included in the /usr/lib on the device itself. I have successfully compiled the binary, made the OPK and everything, but when running it on the device I just get an error stating that it cannot find library libshake.so.2. I was advised to add this library to the OPK and export the path containing it to LD_LIBRARY_PATH before building, which I  understood to be /mnt/pcsx4all. I did both of these things and still receive the same error when trying to run the emulator.

I also tried to simply replace libshake.so.2 with libshake.so.1 in my toolchain's libs directory, and doing so provided me with a functional OPK that runs correctly, however it does not actually support vibration as far as I can tell. The only version I have that actually does work is pcsx4all_LD_RUMBLE_4.opk, built on 10/31/19, and when checking this opk's binary with ldd, I see that it does link to so.1. Any help at all for this would be greatly appreciated.

ace9094

Re: Compiling Pcsx4all with newest libshake
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:59:18 pm »
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

librophagus (OP)

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 12:23:15 pm »
Okay, I finally was able to access that link, as Mega is blocked on my network. Disappointingly, it appears to be a folder full of documents that have nothing to do with development? What I am really looking for is someone who has experience with developing for this platform and who can help me get my library issues sorted out. I don't need another version of the toolchain as the one I have works for my needs and environment.

gameblabla

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:04:05 pm »
He only gave you the executable for it, not the source code.
You can find Tony's branch here :
https://github.com/soarqin/RG350_pcsx4all

It should be noted that GCW0's toolchain does not have libshake provided (nor does my statically one does in fact) : you need to compile it yourself.
You need to make a static build of libshake, add it to your library path of your toolchain and redo the compilation again.
⚠ WARNING ⚠
If you are using any of my forks, emulators or ports, you are being influenced by propaganda !

bangity

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 06:04:18 pm »
He only gave you the executable for it, not the source code.
You can find Tony's branch here :
https://github.com/soarqin/RG350_pcsx4all

It should be noted that GCW0's toolchain does not have libshake provided (nor does my statically one does in fact) : you need to compile it yourself.
You need to make a static build of libshake, add it to your library path of your toolchain and redo the compilation again.

Hello, Can you provide some instructions on how to add path to the toolchain? I have compiled and installed libShake per their instruction on Github. Sorry this is my first time.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic