• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Can't connect RG350 on Windows 10 via FTP  (Read 2505 times)

GustavoCamps (OP)

Can't connect RG350 on Windows 10 via FTP
« on: May 12, 2020, 08:45:22 pm »
I never had any problem connecting my RG350 to Windows 7 via FTP, but since I bought a new PC with Windows 10 I haven't been able to connect it anymore. I spent a lot of time looking for a solution on the internet, but it has been in vain. I even found a wiki on GitHub suggesting that I install a specific driver. When I did that, I was surprised by the "blue screen of death" and my internet stopped working by blocking almost any non-Google domain. My network settings always displayed the same error message - "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration -, and nothing I did fixed it, not even the "netsh reset" commands via prompt or the PC restore. I was forced to reformat the system. Does anyone know what to say what's going on and what should I do?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 09:16:25 pm by GustavoCamps »

Saint434

Re: Can't connect RG350 on Windows 10 via FTP
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 12:55:14 pm »
Are you sure you picked the rg350 when you were installing that driver in device manager? I did install the driver and had no issues.

gengjch

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 01:42:04 am »
I ran into the same problem. Now that it's solved, you need to replace the type-C line or add a hub. Because of the bonus.It's a bad line

GustavoCamps (OP)

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 10:11:34 pm »
Are you sure you picked the rg350 when you were installing that driver in device manager? I did install the driver and had no issues.
Yes! And it works on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10.

GustavoCamps (OP)

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 10:27:39 pm »
I ran into the same problem. Now that it's solved, you need to replace the type-C line or add a hub. Because of the bonus.It's a bad line
I already bought a Baseus USB-C Cafule cable, but it still doesn't work.

Post a new topic