I've got some trouble getting the RG350 to connect to my Linux Mint 19.2 PC via Network connection.
Did everything mentioned in this guide
but the RG350 isn't found.
What I have done so far:
1) Started the Network application on the RG350 and enabled "Allow logon without a password"
2) Connected the RG350 USB2 port (right hand side) to the PC via the USB-C cable that came with the unit
3) Tried to access the RG350 via the filemanager ftp://10.1.1.2 and FileZilla but all I get is a timeout
4) lsusb doesn't list anything that looks like the RG350
Do you have any suggestions on how to establish the connection?
1) If you connect the RG350 with your PC (and you use the cable that came with the device) and the network manager shows no additional connection:
- Buy a new USB-A to USB-C (the one that came with the RG350 seems to only work for loading the battery)
2) If the RG350 is connected and the network manager shows the new connection but you can't enable it
- Connect the RG350 to your PC via the USB cable
- Disable and delete your wired ethernet connection (the one you use for browsing the internet)
- Rename your USB - Ethernet connection to something like "USB Ethernet RG350" (you should now be able to connect to the RG350)
- Enable the ethernet connection again (the deleted connection is automatically recreated)
- You should now be able to browse the internet AND connect to your RG350