I just published 2 releases of my arcade emulators forks (news in bold
).Final Burn Alpha : Cumulative release
(based on nobk r19)
Changelog (since nobk .44 source version) :* Fix : Bmp format previews are now loaded even if png format savestate exists* Fix : Enable game sound samples (dkong, etc.)
* Fix : Reactivate controls used by Outrun / Chase HQ and other racing games
* Change : Pretty-fied names for FBA Explorer (aliases.txt)
* Fix : Fba didn't consider options (including vertical games rotation) when launched from command line (or any launcher). -180 degrees rotation works fine now when set to default.
Available here : https://github.com/goldmojo/fba-sdl/releasesMame4All : Cumulative release
(based on latest alekmaul 2014 release)
Changelog (since alekmaul source version) :* Fix : If the emulation is started from Mame4all UI, returns to the UI when emulation stops.
* Fix : Each game can have a dedicated configuration set using Mame4All UI. This configuration is now loaded when the game is started from Simple Menu or any command line call.
* Change : Added X-OD-Alias=aliases.txt in the opk to convert file names into game names.
* Change : Vertical games are now rotated left (like in FBA) and right stick is used for controls (on the same side of the screen as the buttons). Nota : CPS1 vertical games (1941 for example) still rotates in the bad direction (something should be hardcoded in cps1.c video driver).
* Change : You can now exit emulation using a single click on "Power" button instead of L + R + START
* Change : Added a compilation option to skip mame warnings before starting the emulation (two versions of the OPK are available)
* Change : Reduce audio underruns causing crackling, by buffering a bit more of the audio at once. This introduces a bit of lag in the audio (1 SDL buffer's worth, which is about 20 milliseconds). (from Nebulon)
* Change : Triple-buffering on OpenDingux for the GCW Zero. It allows some games that run between 30 and 60 FPS, which display at 30 FPS with double-buffering, to emulate and display, as well as synthesise audio for, more frames per second. (from Nebulon)
* Change : Removed the splash screen
* Change : Created 2 shortcuts in order to launch emu with frontend or with command line (file explorer)
Available here : https://github.com/goldmojo/mame4all/releases