more news from their facebook :https://www.facebook.com/SMACHZ
Thanks for the good vibes and feedback after our return announcement. Many of you have sent us questions about the project and we?d like to update you on the most important information:
- We?ll offer Windows 10 support as a low stretch goal in the next campaign.
- During the Kickstarter campaign we will show benchmarks of the final SOC. We will use the AMD Falcon SOC family.
- We?re also considering adding phone capabilities to the PRO version, but it?d be a very high stretch goal since it?s not easy nor the main focus of the device.
- Ditto for Android support; it?s an extra that we will consider as a high stretch goal, but it?s not a priority.
- The price and the rest of the specs will remain the same as the previous campaign.
- We?re working to expedite production to deliver it to backers earlier than expected (February-March 2017), but we can?t confirm it yet.
- The prototype will be black, as you can see in the image below. It won?t be white like the previous WIP photo.
- The prototype is not the same as the final console, just a first demo version; It?s bigger (with a 6? screen), it's not the final device form (we are going to refine it for the best possible experience), and it doesn?t have the final SoC (so it?s less powerful). Nevertheless, it gives a good idea of what the SMACH Z will be.
We hope this clarifies your main concerns. Please feel free to send new questions and proposals to our Facebook or Kickstarter page.