i did not realize on this thread.
for people who wants info in spanish, can check here:http://manguiro.blogspot.com/2016/04/anuncio-pgs-portable-game-system-daulos.html
i gather some extra info:
Current version, there is no GUIDE button.
- The device is XInput enabled (only). the team will check on how to implement a way to swap between XInput and DInput
- L3 and R3 are on the bottom border, near to L1/L2 and R1/R2 buttons
- The second screen is a standard output, and windows will use as standard output. There is possible to use within a on screen keyboard/touchpad, but depends on the games you launch if this is supported or not (take note that many games will minimize or freeze when lost the focus on windows desktop environment)
- The second display correspond to the second output from the SoC. When you plug an external display through HDMI port, the second display will turn off, because video signal will pass through HDMI port.
- The device include a 3G/LTE module, then in Android you will be able to use as fully funcitional smartphone. In windows, there is no software dedicated to this tasks (yet), then the manufacturer will provide tools for basic support for calling and SMS. If you plan to use the device as smartphone, better choice is Android for this.
- Currently the team is working on few prototypes, but they are not in condition for present to public (basically, there are many components and wires, a very "frankenstein" version that is not a good way to introduce the device right now)
- Soon will get a functional prototype similar to the renders. When they get this, will announce on forums, webs and press.
I'll try to get more info about the device.