• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: New FC3000 8 in 1 - Decent emulation  (Read 18519 times)

eknives

Re: New FC3000 8 in 1 - Decent emulation
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2020, 01:41:34 pm »
PMP 2S.

02k0 (OP)

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2020, 01:43:05 pm »
PMP 2S.
Where can I buy this model, please.

eknives

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2020, 02:09:05 pm »
In AliExpress, maybe, I bought three years ago, but I do not recommend, bad plastic quality, regular sound, poor battery and screen in 16:9. Really I tried to buy another model (4:3 screen) but seller send this one. I hate it.

02k0 (OP)

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2020, 02:20:00 pm »
In AliExpress, maybe, I bought three years ago, but I do not recommend, bad plastic quality, regular sound, poor battery and screen in 16:9. Really I tried to buy another model (4:3 screen) but seller send this one. I hate it.
Thanks. You have link?
I search in AliExpress and nothing.

eknives

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2020, 03:24:51 pm »
No, I think that is not on sell. Try Google.

nehrujuman

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2020, 11:03:40 pm »
Hi, sorry.  Can you tell me where the microsd is located and does it have to be removed to load roms?

Thanks.

02k0 (OP)

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2020, 11:11:55 pm »
Hi, sorry.  Can you tell me where the microsd is located and does it have to be removed to load roms?

Thanks.
Yes.
The card is under the volume controller, it is easy to find, but you need to open the device.

Kasmelion

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 01:15:43 am »

Thanks.
Yes.
The card is under the volume controller, it is easy to find, but you need to open the device.

Any news from the CFW of this console? im so desperate to try GBA and SNES games or emulators on it. Greetings from Per?.
No hay nada mas noble en este mundo que ser mejor a tu anterior yo...

Sepsism

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 10:42:32 pm »
Today I recived my FC3000 and I like it, the design is really cool.  8)
The screen is not the best one but is really good for its price.
The game selection is fine, but a lot of titles are Japanese or Chinese and I decided to create complete romsets (almost) for every supported console, including some hack games.
I will leave the link here for everyone.
The RAR file include:
- Complete romsets (almost) for every supported system: CPS-1, Famicom (Nes), Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, Master System, Sega Genesis (Megadrive) and SG-1000.
- Title Screen image for every game
- Game names wrote in lowercase (this is personal, I don't like the titles wrote in capital letters)
- Added spanish versions of some games (two versions of "Zelda - Orcale of" and Pokemons for Game Boy, Maniac Mansion for Nes)
Really, I don't know if I can post this here but here we go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sb5zK-XQnLtXFTX9vdhVBeO6-LtAop8S/view?usp=sharing
Backup your sd first.
Delete all and paste the RAR content in the root folder of your SD.
Enjoy.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:01:03 pm by Sepsism »

Korbit

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2020, 05:51:32 pm »
Hello, I am Korbit. I just registered. My English is not correct I use google translator. Thank you for your experiences and the romset. I have the problem of the buttons that is discussed later. I have consulted the seller and I am trying to access the firm in a self-taught way. If I can find out I share.

renuente

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2020, 12:18:39 am »
This family pocket with its fabulous retro style deserves a custom firmware

Doh

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2020, 02:39:27 pm »
Thanks so much for  all the contributions. I'm really enjoying this device but the buttoms issue is a pain.

a330boy

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2020, 08:58:38 am »
The game selection is fine, but a lot of titles are Japanese or Chinese and I decided to create complete romsets (almost) for every supported console, including some hack games.
The RAR file include:
- Complete romsets (almost) for every supported system: CPS-1, Famicom (Nes), Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, Master System, Sega Genesis (Megadrive) and SG-1000.
- Game names wrote in lowercase (this is personal, I don't like the titles wrote in capital letters)
- Added spanish versions of some games (two versions of "Zelda - Orcale of" and Pokemons for Game Boy, Maniac Mansion for Nes)
Really, I don't know if I can post this here but here we go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sb5zK-XQnLtXFTX9vdhVBeO6-LtAop8S/view?usp=sharing
Backup your sd first.
Enjoy.
great job! Thanks!!

aljares

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2020, 11:25:55 pm »
MAy be a posible mod ? add Snes ? , another question , some one know somethig about chip m 800 ???? not information in internet ???? ,

gibberish

• Obscure Handhelds
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2020, 03:53:53 pm »
I got an updated one of these with an M900 chip and SD card slot in the battery compartment. It looks to be basically the same as yours otherwise. Although I think the shoulder buttons are mapped to independent buttons on the updated version as well.

You can check my site if you want to see how the internals differ.

TioEmo

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2020, 11:21:04 am »

Excellent work !!!! Thanks.

I got my FC3000 this week and I believe it's great value. My version's got the SD card on the battery compartment, so no need to rip the console apart to add games.

Doh

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2020, 09:49:50 am »
That's a good upgrade, it's a nonsense to have an open slot for it and completely useless in the first version (mine unfortunately).

I have seen some minors issues with the NES emulation affecting the scrolling and/or the aspect of the screen in some games, for example P.O.W., Blaster Master...  I don't know if that could be fixed. Also i think the GB emulator change the proportion of the screen to full fill whole window changing the original format.

And of course, the infamous buttoms issue.

It would be great if any of these issues could be solved in the future with firmware.

jamespoo1

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2020, 03:09:08 am »
The RAR file include:
Backup your sd first.
Enjoy.

thanks so much just ordered this of aliexpress for 28.11nzd + 15% tax free shipping then with cash back i get 0.88cents back

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 03:19:39 am by jamespoo1 »

jamespoo1

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2020, 12:28:27 am »
The RAR file include:
Backup your sd first.
Enjoy.

hi i copy the files to root of the sd card but when i put it back into the device there are no roms

EDIT I FIXED IT

turns out the roms in the link are for the first model one with the sd card inside the handheld not under the battery

here is a fixed copy of Sepsism collection of roms for the model with the sd card under battery

Note this will only work with the version with the sd card under the battery

this replaces the rom that come with this with English only full rom sets no rom hacks homebrew or beta rom ect

Download The File Here You Will Need A 4gb SD Card Copy All The Files In The Rar To The Root Of The SD Card

https://mega.nz/file/U9NgRDTQ#lsDqY6LpYrKpUSC0efGq6nfI9PIMQjBrfwrYeUiCRSM

how to add your own roms

open image you want to use in paint

resize it to 256x256

save it as .png

rename it to the same file name as the rom EG

Pokemon - Gold

then copy the image to the folder eg

images/gbc

then copy rom to

rom/gbc

its the same for every other rom/image for each emulator
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 04:34:24 am by jamespoo1 »

SpacedAce77

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2021, 09:42:04 pm »
Wish I knew earlier it was just drag & drop, I'd thought you had to edit the .xml yourself. Made me think it was too much work, but yes, this handheld plays pretty well. I'm going to try and see how 200x200 sized pictures do in there, I was impressed by this device for sure, just can't understand text on a good portion of the games. I don't mind a cheaper handheld, if ever mishap occurs, you'd only lost $20-40, which is easier to part with any day - a restaurant bill can hit quicker.

Looking forward to see what games will work on here, and what extensions. Best looking display at it's price point for a while, thankful it's not blue intensive "bright" screens. Is there a way to get to a settings menu, for brightness? Would be lots easier on the eyes, and the battery too. Cheers guys & Happy New Year!

Post a new topic
Post a new topic