OMG dude thanks for tell me this i used my Dingoo A320 charger... hopefully its not too much really cant tell the diff by looking at them they have no knowledgeable information on board...
Anyways in the next episode of confused Odarakis
he has a problem updating firmware!
Okay now step number three is making my headhurt i looked all over google
i search the forums and tried it all for 3 hours and still no luck. I came to the
wipe screen once and it shut off lol.
1, insert the 5V 500MA power.
2, in the off state, press the menu key while you press the power button boot, there upgrad to update.zip, waiting
3, appear Androrid interface to enter the menu, use the arrow keys or the volume + and - keys to scroll up and down the choice to perform operations in the following order:
1) Select the wipe one the data / the factory reset press the Return key to complete
2) Select Yes to delete all user completion date press the return key;
3) Select the cache wipe one partition press the Return key to complete;
4) Select the wipe one media partition press the Return key to complete
5) Select Yes - delete all the date the user press the Return key;
, Select the apply the update from sdcard to inserted before making a good upgrade TF card, enter, and down to select the update zip press the return key to confirm the upgrade is complete.
5, select reboot system now, press the Return key to confirm.
6, the system automatically reboot, calibrate the touch screen.
Upgrade Method Of S601
Before the Upgrade:
1.Please copy all data of the device. All installed documents in the device will be cleaned out after upgraded.
2.Put all the download firmware of S601 in the root menu of the TF card.
The files are as following