Author Topic: 128 bit? I think not :)  (Read 2675 times)

zhongtiao1 (OP)

Pardue

• GamingGems
Re: 128 bit? I think not :)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 04:19:43 am »
How about this one: The SEGA KING!

Item specifics
is_customized: Yes
Screen Size: 3.0"
Brand Name: Cheapgameplayer
Touch Screen: No
Package: Yes
Color Display: Yes
Model Number: sk-128

Its first game is "Gangam Style"

I'm seriously considering getting it. But I've got another Chinese device ordered as well.... hehehehehehehe

zhongtiao1 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 05:57:42 pm »
I really want to know what the game thexder is :) and why are the buttons a, b, c, and x.

I don't know what I would play first if I got this console. There's Gangnam, Guannac, Raid on Bungeli, and even Yie AR Kung Fu! ;D

Pardue

• GamingGems
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 10:17:24 pm »
What the hell is that sticker on the back? Angry Birds vs. Finding Nemo?

If Guannac is Gun-Nac, that's actually a very good shoot em' up that might even justify the price of the console since the cart is very expensive.

I didn't even notice the A, B, C, X! But I guess it's from Sega and the genesis controller had ABC, right?  ;)

/ must ... not ... buy... more chinese... crap

zhongtiao1 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 12:22:04 am »
I found v2 of the Sega king!

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-3-0-Inch-LCD-16-Bit-PVP-Portable-Handheld-Game-Console-Enclosed-A-Game/2050324465.html

It still has a, b, c, and x. It also has 1GB of RAM and takes the dreaded PVP game cards!
Another amazing feature is that it has loudspeakers vibration! ;D but with "satisfactory being their only pursuit" I guess they have to stretch to make these items sound awesome.

Pardue

• GamingGems
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 07:23:55 am »
OMFG!!!!

Also I like how they describe the "Loudspeakers vibration" because on these cheap handhelds they're so flimsy the speaker always makes the whole damn thing rattle.

Their store is the most incredible thing I've ever seen. For starters, it's named "Kingdom of Bags." I was going to describe how awesome it is but words could not do it justice. A picture tells a thousand words... written in Engrish.

zhongtiao1 (OP)

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 09:34:30 pm »
I think I might have found a Linux console! :)

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Authentic-to-the-KO-G8000-II-Slim-long-standby-MP4-MP5-Hot-Sale-handheld-game-console/937511275.html

I just wonder where the girl on the first promotional picture is from since she's facing a street fighter guy.

Pardue

• GamingGems
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 03:43:49 am »
Linux?? How do you figure?

Isn't that girl Cammy from Street Fighter?

zhongtiao1 (OP)

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 08:44:14 pm »
I guess it doesn't matter anymore since it isn't available anymore, but I now believe it might have been a Java gaming device since it doesn't scream android anywhere on the official ko site or in the promotional shots. In the second to last promotional shot, it has an animated woman and a logo in the top left corner. I believe I have seen that logo on an online Java game before, but I forget where. Also it can emulate GBA and NES at least which are easy to emulate in Java.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic