Author Topic: mFI Gaming  (Read 1084 times)

DroidX2 (OP)

mFI Gaming
« on: June 02, 2017, 04:30:20 pm »
Hi all, I've been silent lately as my W3D has been on the sidelines due to an issue with data radios. If interested, I detailed the issue lastly in the post as to not deviate from the original intention of the thread.

Since then, I have had to move to other means for a gaming phone, and decided on the iPhone 5S with a Logitech Powershell.

The reason for this post is because I stumbled on what looks like a better Logitech Powershell, but have no clue as how to order it. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light as to how I can order from this website.

Here is the link:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/MFI-certified-IOS-8-Joystick-for_60201379337.html?spm=a2700.8239084.sideutm.2.6qdwSh

As for the W3D, here is the issue in detail:
For some reason, the device is getting locked out of connecting to the towers out here. I was at one point able to connect to the 4G tower, but now that is not possible. The only frequency I can connect to is 850 for 3G only, not even 3G+. There is one tower I can connect to, but only one, compared to the many towers surrounding us, and only when I am out of town, does it connect to a LTE tower, and I have to be far out. Weird indeed!

If anyone has some insight, please feel free to comment.

zhongtiao1

Re: mFI Gaming
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 03:39:37 pm »
Hi all, I've been silent lately as my W3D has been on the sidelines due to an issue with data radios. If interested, I detailed the issue lastly in the post as to not deviate from the original intention of the thread.

Since then, I have had to move to other means for a gaming phone, and decided on the iPhone 5S with a Logitech Powershell.

The reason for this post is because I stumbled on what looks like a better Logitech Powershell, but have no clue as how to order it. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light as to how I can order from this website.

Here is the link:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/MFI-certified-IOS-8-Joystick-for_60201379337.html?spm=a2700.8239084.sideutm.2.6qdwSh

For some reason, the device is getting locked out of connecting to the towers out here. I was at one point able to connect to the 4G tower, but now that is not possible. The only frequency I can connect to is 850 for 3G only, not even 3G+. There is one tower I can connect to, but only one, compared to the many towers surrounding us, and only when I am out of town, does it connect to a LTE tower, and I have to be far out. Weird indeed!

Have you tried resetting the APN settings?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

DroidX2 (OP)

Re: mFI Gaming
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 06:23:04 am »

Here is the link:

Have you tried resetting the APN settings?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I've tried resetting, and pretty much every APN setting AT&T has, from oldest to newest. So much so I know them by memory, lol! If the radio was out on the device, I would just assume it was a hardware issue and move along, but it just says forbidden, or it just doesn't register on the bands when I do manual. I'm thinking maybe a FORMAT+ALL flash in Flashtool might get it right, but I run the risk of losing my IMEI , or NVRAM. I made a backup, but still unsure about doing that.

Post a new topic