Author Topic: Why reGBA got removed (RetroFW/RS-97)  (Read 1763 times)

tonyjih

Re: Why reGBA got removed (RetroFW/RS-97)
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2019, 04:05:38 am »
First: I didn't saw you Tweet at all, you are already blocked at very beginning.

Second: Trying making more mess doesn't help you got source code.

Third: You proved I shouldn't trust you at beginning, and proved you don't know what respect means again

I'm sure I'll never forgive you, never work with you again. ;)

gameblabla (OP)

Re: Why reGBA got removed (RetroFW/RS-97)
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2019, 05:27:02 am »
First: I didn't saw you Tweet at all, you are already blocked at very beginning.
If you don't want to hear from me again then fair enough, but don't say that i didn't try.

Second: Trying making more mess doesn't help you got source code.
Did you even forget about how it started in the first place or do i have to remind you ?
Here's a rough transcript of what happened in the discord (after the PMs) :
- Gameblabla : Tony said that he didn't want to add TV out because he thought it was useless and it would increase memory usage.
At least, that's what he told me last time.
- Gameblabla : As for ReGBA, he hasn't released his modifications to it so far since a few months. Of course, that goes against the GPL.
- Someone else : Not releasing the source code goes against the license ? Isn't it against the law ?
- Gameblabla : I just expect Tony to do the right thing.
- TonyJih : /* Middle finger emoji */
- Tonyjih : You are saying shit.

Then you revoked me from the private repo, severing all ties with me, you deleted both ReGBA's source code and the binary  and told me you will never work with me.
How did you expect me to take the news that you went from someone you trusted to someone you would show the middle finger, revoking access to the repo and severing all ties with me ?
Did you really thought i would take it well, especially since that you basically took the GPLv2 issue in the most insane, childish way ?
Especially when you could have just decided to either :
- Tell me to wait for the revised source code. (in which case, i would have said sorry and wait)
- Or upload the current source.

Instead you did the most insane shit.
Did you really expected me to take all of that with cheering and laughing ?

Third: You proved I shouldn't trust you at beginning, and proved you don't know what respect means again
That is wrong. Call me a vile, evil person if you want but the fact that i released the kernel source without the NDA files
as you had planned yourself proves otherwise.

I'm sure I'll never forgive you, never work with you again. ;)
If you don't want to talk to me again, then your choice.
But i'm just saying that you overblew it and could have easily avoided all of it in the first place.

To mods & admins : It's clear that it is now done and kernel source code is as far as this will go.
So please lock this thread. Thank you

Post a new topic
Post a new topic