Author Topic: Free to a good home - misc. handheld stuff - (Brisbane, Aus)  (Read 835 times)

surt (OP)

Free to a good home - misc. handheld stuff - (Brisbane, Aus)
« on: October 28, 2016, 10:52:25 pm »
I've got a bunch of old handheld stuff just sitting collecting dust and rotting away.
Wondering if anyone in the area of Brisbane (Australia) wants to take it off my hands.
I'm far too lazy to bother packing and shipping it, so they'll have to pick it up.

Prefer to give it to someone with a track record of helping the community and who is going to put it to good use.
Rather not give it to someone who's just going to onsell it.
Most of it hasn't been touched in years, and may or may not work.
All or nothing.

Presuming I can find it:
  • Pandora + spare battery
  • GCW Zero
  • Original Dingoo + replacement battery (in parts, some may be lost)
  • iReadyGo Much i5 (headphone jack died, tried fixing unsuccessfully and now always thinks headphones plugged in)
  • iReadyGo Much G2 (flakey headphone jack)
  • Maybe more if I stumble across anything
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:35:14 pm by surt »

gameblabla

Re: Free to a good home - misc. handheld stuff - (Brisbane, Aus)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 04:03:11 am »
I was going to say gimme that pandora & dingoo but then you said i'll have to be there to get it...
*cries*

SONY

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 05:51:04 am »
Very kind of you, mate. You're awesome!
Anyway, too bad I'm from Melbourne...and I've never helped the Dingoonity community in the 4.5 years that I've been a member here :(
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:53:12 am by SONY »
SONY PS3
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

GPD XD

Inqvisitor

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 10:25:33 am »
G’day [surt], I am keenly interested! Just like [SONY] I live in Melbourne and have not helped the community, although the opportunity has not really presented itself. I have family in Brisbane that could help, it would give me a reason to have better contact with them. I am a proud GameGadget owner and have, by using software available here, tried to get it to a level close to the GCW-Zero. An actual GCW-Zero would be amazing and would free up my GameGadget for another project I have in mind. For a while now I have thought of making an insert for the GameGadget to gain access to the Power Slider menu, among other things. The GameGadget does not have one and a dismantled Dingoo would be great for reference and parts. The Pandora would be a great handheld computer, I have used a Nokia N900 in the past and it would be interesting to compare. The iReadyGo Much’s will probably stay in Brisbane with the family. Anything else is a bonus, I will just have to wait and see.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:10:11 am »
I've got a bunch of old handheld stuff just sitting collecting dust and rotting away.
Wondering if anyone in the area of Brisbane (Australia) wants to take it off my hands.
I'm far too lazy to bother packing and shipping it, so they'll have to pick it up.

Prefer to give it to someone with a track record of helping the community and who is going to put it to good use.
Rather not give it to someone who's just going to onsell it.
Most of it hasn't been touched in years, and may or may not work.
All or nothing.

Presuming I can find it:
  • Pandora + spare battery
  • GCW Zero
  • Original Dingoo + replacement battery (in parts, some may be lost)
  • iReadyGo Much i5 (headphone jack died, tried fixing unsuccessfully and now always thinks headphones plugged in)
  • iReadyGo Much G2 (flakey headphone jack)
  • Maybe more if I stumble across anything

wow, awesome I like this idea, I want to see them , how can I find you?

SONY

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 08:11:37 am »
Gravedigger alert! :D
SONY PS3
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

GPD XD

Post a new topic