Author Topic: [Sell] One Pyra Pre-preorder number 120 (voucher) at cost  (Read 599 times)

Faust (OP)

[Sell] One Pyra Pre-preorder number 120 (voucher) at cost
« on: July 12, 2016, 09:26:23 pm »
Hello,

I'm coming here to share this if someone is interested, the original post is here:
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/sell-one-pyra-pre-preorder-voucher-at-cost.77646/

Well, I'm quite sad to open this new thread. I planned from the beginning to buy the Pyra EU LTE, but the more time passes and the less I have money to save, even if we will have to pay the remaining in several months. The Pyra is a great thing, and when It 's going to be released it'll be a great handled palmtop, everything is absolutely amazing. I don't regret having pre-preordered when ED needed The money, and if I had to do it again, I would.

So I'm selling my pre-preorder and I'll use the money to buy something not so great compared to the Pyra: the GPD WIN.

Because I really care about the it, I will keep my pre-preorder gift (the dummy PCB with ED signature), and I sell my pre-preorder at cost, so 290.

I'm the pre-preorder number 120.

The buyer will have to transfer the money first, it makes sense. I only accept wire transfer.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:32:43 pm by Faust »

Faust (OP)

Re: [Sell] One Pyra Pre-preorder number 120 (voucher) at cost
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 08:34:49 pm »
STATUS CHANGE: SALE GOING

Surkow

• * Administrator
  • S
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 11:35:55 pm »
Ah, you mean someone is interested in transferring over the voucher. All you are waiting for is ED.

Faust (OP)

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 08:11:08 am »
Ah, you mean someone is interested in transferring over the voucher. All you are waiting for is ED.
Yeah, exactly.

Post a new topic