Author Topic: Skullgirls for PC  (Read 6156 times)

Girl (OP)

Skullgirls for PC
« on: September 09, 2013, 01:47:37 pm »
hi everyone this might be in the wrong section since PC wasn't listed in "modern consoles" but the other option was "offtopic" and that says "just so long as nobody gets hurt" .. but in Skullgirls people get hurt mhm

for anyone that doesn't know the game Skullgirls, it's an ultra cute fighting game for xbox 360 and PS3 but it recently came out on steam for PC

http://youtu.be/dYNU7BhrTw8?t=7s

i'd love to play it with anyone in the dingoonity family , BUT i mostly want to play it against Deen0X ..

Deen0X plays marvel vs capcom and Skullgirls has marvel vs capcom controls so i would love to go against him while he uses his type of cross + dpad , against my type of dpad mhm =^)

i'm cheating on my PSPs

Deen0X

Re: Skullgirls for PC
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 02:14:30 pm »
for fighting, online is the worse way to do. i stop playing soul calibur and tekken online, because online lag generate the worse experience on fighting games i ever experience, and for this reason, i disconnected my consoles from online. in fact, i don?t have any interest on any online game, starting with fighting games, where lag don?t let me to do most of the fake/cancel moves to trick to my opponent.

for serious fighting gaming, i prefer to play directly on arcade machine (i love Soul Calibur 2, as my favorite fighting game, with TTT and Marvel vs Capcom series), or as alternative, playing in my home with my X-Arcade Tank Stick (dual player). this is the way i enjoy playing "seriously" these games. (or, of course, in any tournament event in my city, where i can use any of my arcade sticks)

For normal play (on train, bus, etc), i use any portable device (i prefer PSP for playing Tekken 6, or S5110B for Marvel vs Capcom).

but, thanks for your invitation.

^_^

Girl (OP)

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 01:44:01 am »
for fighting, online is the worse way to do.

yes but that is the only way to play against people from around the world =^)

tu latino ?? you're supposed to be good at fighting games mister.. this game uses GGPO for the best on-line experience and stuff

it let's you change the ggpo number setting to make it feel like not on-line
i'm cheating on my PSPs

Girl (OP)

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 03:27:22 pm »
they are building new characters!

http://youtu.be/6J437poViDE?t=7m20s

EDIT: the makers of this game finishing making it, so no more new characters
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:50:15 pm by Girl »
i'm cheating on my PSPs

vennus

• CUBE IS MY FAVORITE