Author Topic: S7800B SUPERCHARGED v2.2.1 - [Fixed]OC[Reparted]Ext2Int[CWM]MrktFix 2013/12/27  (Read 239680 times)

zavbaz

sad but true links don't work

ianuk2005

Hmmm changed firmwares a few times using rkbatch but pretty sure it's bricked my device this time.

Anyone had this error before, my device won't turn on now.

Kingzak34

Just put device on download mod dirrectly and you should be able to flash it again.
It can happen sometimes.

ianuk2005

Just put device on download mod dirrectly and you should be able to flash it again.
It can happen sometimes.

How do i do that? Cant seem to get my pc to recognise it at all.

sep1

I just got the same error, did you figure out any way to fix it?

Kingzak34

Download mod is Vol up and power or Vol down and power.

Then it should be recognized by the PC

Tapatalk? depuis mon mega Mate 8

O-bake

Hi,
i know, I am a bit late for the party, but I recently read about this lovely device and I was lucky to get one almost unused (totally scratch free!) from ebay.
First of all, this is my first Android device, but I have a long history in obscure handheld devices (GP32/GP2X/PSP/Vita/NDS...), so I am not completely inexperienced.

I tried to flash it with this custom firmware, but I probably have a driver problem or something similar. I installed the drivers and they recognize the device, I can start the RKbatch tool, but as soon as I press "switch" the device goes dark and the RKbatch tool icon turns purple. However, the device manager recognizes it as the Rockchip device as it is supposed to, according to many reports here.

I tested it on a virtual machine only (Mac using parallels), however, I try to find a hardware PC still running Win 7, but what if I can't find one or what if it doesn't work as well?
Is there any other way to flash?

Just out of curiosity I copied the "update.img" to the root of a SD and mounted it. Android asks if I want to update. Is this a good idea?

rao1en

Hi everyone.
Where i can get supercharged with updates ?   All links are expired.

Post a new topic