Author Topic: s7800b froze how to turn it off..  (Read 2153 times)

tskillz78 (OP)

s7800b froze how to turn it off..
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:53:18 pm »
If I could pull the battery that what needs to be done. Is there a way to hold down the power button and it will power down?

TANworks™

Re: s7800b froze how to turn it off..
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:06:16 pm »
If I could pull the battery that what needs to be done. Is there a way to hold down the power button and it will power down?

Look at the bottom side of the device below the left speaker, there is a small hole. Use a pin to reset and reboot device to normal operation.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:39:13 am by TANworks™ »
If you like my work or if I answered your question and wish to thank/support me...
You may simply buy me a beer or a cocktail :-D

Click here to donate via Paypal

tskillz78 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 06:20:30 pm »
thanks alot it worked.. i'm sure this was mentioned in another post under a different subject..this post will be easier to find for us reset button newbs.. thanks again

Bargaintuan

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:11:11 am »
thanks alot it worked.. i'm sure this was mentioned in another post under a different subject..this post will be easier to find for us reset button newbs.. thanks again

Well, it does have "RESET" printed next to it. ;)

tskillz78 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 08:18:41 am »

Well, it does have "RESET" printed next to it. ;)
yeah thanks for that advice but i gave it to my son i live in a different state than him i needed a fast answer since i flashed it with tansoftwares f.w. didnt need to tell a 9 yr old to install drivers and reflash the f.w. over the phone not everybody's situation is the same again thanks tansoftware correction "tanworks"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:29:40 am by tskillz78 »

Post a new topic