Author Topic: s7800b apps to sd???  (Read 2348 times)

tskillz78 (OP)

s7800b apps to sd???
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:23:53 am »
i want to instsall all the data from big games like grand theft auto 3 to the external sd card.. ive gone through all the steps with the android sdk platform tools did the adb devices command but my device is not recognized.. android debugging enabled and unknown sources enabled... and yes the driver from pdanet i got from dingoonity is installed anybody know how to get the android sdk to recognize the s7800b?

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-install-apps-onto-your-SD-Card-No-Root/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:30:23 am by tskillz78 »

Furida

Re: s7800b apps to sd???
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 10:41:10 pm »
Hey,

for the drivers: i just plugged it in and it recognized my device as 2 different drives. This way i could put my files in the android folder of my ext sd card. After it, i mounted the complete android folder via lucky patcher to the ext sd files. thats all, and it works with all the "BIG" games. You can use a card reader to put the files on the card.

regards

tskillz78 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 12:08:17 am »
Thank you furida I'll do some research on lucky patcher and do some trial and error.. ;)

tskillz78 (OP)

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 03:43:34 am »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:03:42 am by tskillz78 »

Furida

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 04:03:01 pm »
Yeah,

Folder mount works pretty good, but the problem is, that you have to mount every game.  With lucky Patcher,  you can mount the whole android folder at once.  Makes it easier.

tskillz78 (OP)

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 05:46:04 pm »
Yeah,

Folder mount works pretty good, but the problem is, that you have to mount every game.  With lucky Patcher,  you can mount the whole android folder at once.  Makes it easier.
i couldnt figure lucky patcher out i needed a step by step for that i looked but couldnt find one that i understood ..but i like having control of which apps stay on internal and what goes to external with folder mount i'll stick with folder mount it works really good or until i learn how to use lucky and find out its better..

stpat

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 05:51:55 pm »
Yeah,

i couldnt figure lucky patcher out i needed a step by step for that i looked but couldnt find one that i understood ..but i like having control of which apps stay on internal and what goes to external with folder mount i'll stick with folder mount it works really good or until i learn how to use lucky and find out its better..

You should try gl2sd. Works great.

Post a new topic