After reading this forum for literally weeks, I bought at S7800B and really like it. Now for the noob bit :/. I am trying to get this ROM onto my device however once I get to step 5...
1. Download Rockchip Batch Tool 1.7: http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_OTM0OA/
2. Connect your S7800B to your computer via USB 2.0 (avoid USB 3.0 ports).
3. Power up your device and run the file RKBatchTool.exe (requires administrator) on your computer.
4. You'll note the tool shows a pink color indicating the status (device is connected).
5. Click the "Switch" button and your device will reboot. Install drivers via Device Manager.
6. Press the "Reset" button your device, wait for it to boot up.
7. Again, click the "Switch" button, this time the area above will turn green - programming mode ready (if it doesn't you didn't install the driver).
8. Select the desired flash image file (.img) and press "Restore".
The switch button does not reset my device it just turns it off...I have been trying for an hour and have finally given in and raised my hand..
I AM A NOOB! Help... please.