This section is constantly being flooded with new topics, and that's alright, but we need some ground rules.
- Global Rules always apply. Read and understand them!
- Keep posts on topic.
- Search before you create a new topic to see if your question is already answered in an older thread.
- Similarly, keep discussion of e.g. a custom firmware to its thread.
- Tag your topic's title with the device you are creating a topic on. This isn't required, but may help you get help quicker (e.g. "[S7300]" or "[S602]")
- If you have created something that may help the community, please tag your topic title accordingly, such as "[Custom Firmware]", "[App]", "[Theme]", "[Script]" etc. Not required, but again, very, very helpful to potential readers.