Author Topic: JXD s7800b & miracast (wifi display)  (Read 4144 times)

nutername (OP)

JXD s7800b & miracast (wifi display)
« on: November 18, 2013, 03:36:15 am »
As the topic says im really interested in the praised wifi display solution. It has been told, that the JXD 7800 is able to stream the screen to a tv, without a cable. Some researches told me, that the rockchip rk3188 is miracast able. so i went to a local media store, to try this out. unfortunately it did not work.
I tried with 2 Tv's, that are miracast certificated (Philips 32PFL5008K, LG 32LA6208)
My JXD 7800b doenst even seem to search for devices, that can be paired with. Everytime i press the search button, on the preinstalled app "Wifi Display" (Android_7b65 build) it shows 1/2 second "searching", but then returning to the normal screen.
I was not able to connect it to any TV

Any experiences/suggestions?

Greetings!

failrunner

Re: JXD s7800b & miracast (wifi display)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 05:32:07 am »
As the topic says im really interested in the praised wifi display solution. It has been told, that the JXD 7800 is able to stream the screen to a tv, without a cable. Some researches told me, that the rockchip rk3188 is miracast able. so i went to a local media store, to try this out. unfortunately it did not work.
I tried with 2 Tv's, that are miracast certificated (Philips 32PFL5008K, LG 32LA6208)
My JXD 7800b doenst even seem to search for devices, that can be paired with. Everytime i press the search button, on the preinstalled app "Wifi Display" (Android_7b65 build) it shows 1/2 second "searching", but then returning to the normal screen.
I was not able to connect it to any TV

Any experiences/suggestions?

Greetings!

I own a Miracast dongle and the Jxd connects fine. I have to press the wps button on my dongle before it will connect though.
This is my deep signature. Thank you.

Vynce

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 05:01:12 am »
Arise, thread!

Has anyone tried using miracast on their JXD s7800b? I'm curious if the hard wired HDMI problem would still be present (though I imagine it would be). I know wifi can be spotty on these devices, but my 16g 4.4.4 seems to work all right in regards to wifi.

beatts

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 07:45:12 pm »
This might be a jump for this thread, but has anyone used a chromecast? I have one just not sure to what extent I can use it. I'm sure there's little chance of emulators using this option, but would regular android apps be able to? 

Post a new topic