Author Topic: Outdated (Previously: JXD S7800B [Supercharged Custom ROM V1 Exucaveira] 1.5...)  (Read 8071 times)

WebClaw

Neat.

Just a few notes for your future releases:

The 313 kernel has a bugged 66hz refresh - meaning emulators will not run properly (they should be running at 60Hz). You can't do anything about this until JXD releases a new kernel - I've replaced the obvious without success.

The stock JXD Launcher (JXDLauncher.app) will crash if resolution is changed. PSX and PSP games will not work great. Would suggest using Nova or Apex or launcher2.app from a GPD KitKat ROM.

You an also kill the .so files with the associated apps you removed as its not clean otherwise.

Disclose the NAND /system allocation size. Refer to my updatedFiles archive if you want to use premade parameter files.

Finally, you also may want to inform people that downgrading back to JB requires IDB update otherwise they can softbrick their device. I would suggest providing those instructions in your initial post as well. (Edited, realized 4.2.2).

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 03:11:35 am by WebClaw »

Maetel (OP)

But is JB oly other build for JXD, bug of stock launcher has ben fixed !
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:21:18 pm by Maetel »

WebClaw

I would save them (updates) until JXD releases a new kernel. That 66Hz bug kinda kills the purpose of the device (here's hoping this fix that and the vSync issues).

Maetel (OP)

Back to 1.1.4 vSync and 60Hz solved ! and added JB Stock AOSP launcher, PPSP and PSX issues Fix and other tons of fixes !
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:37:57 am by Maetel »

WebClaw

I am wondering how you got the vSync fixed as patchomatic does not work the stock 1.1.4 kernel. Has anyone else confirmed this ROM actually has this fix in it?

Further the stock 1.1.4 kernel is already at 60Hz (what reference is vektor from Openhandhelds)?

Lastly, boot.img is bugged in stock 1.1.4 (root is broken).

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:26:39 am by WebClaw »

WebClaw

Yup, it's what I thought, vSync is not fixed:
SHA-1: 517b2ee29bcff15d9995e9838c2200a9b9fe8da9

*Cough, *cough anyone recognize the SHA?

Anyway vsync issues remain.

I like how you included the fix references!

Maetel (OP)

Yes is fixed, im really tired every time i made a change you came here and bla bla bla, this is my version of the JXD Rom, my changes yes the vsync is fixed if you dont like, change made all you want in your rom. your rom have subit reboot problem, try to fix your rom before loose your time here.

EDIT : Now i checked the download counter of V2 of my rom, and the Mediafire download counter shows "0 Downloads" and is the only source for this rom, maibe you are a magic or similar because you can test and show problems without download the rom !

You see problems in my references ? i put the name of the people that i begin my study for the modifications, you custom ROM don?t have any reference, you is a very bad guy putting your name in all work, maybe you created JXD, android and all, i?m not a kid man.

In V1 you made a similar "mistake" you saw about problems and 'kitkat" issue in a JB Rom, i don?t know what is your problem man, but let me alone okay ?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:25:18 am by Maetel »

WebClaw

I have downloaded the ROM bud (the SHA of your ROM is: a343e968d1c5f0d0fa772f3f8352f28e261149ff). I really don't care what the counter says. I understand your positions and just mean to help. That is why I did not edit but left strike through (out of respect).

I was serious when I said good job posting the tweak references. Like good as in I like your idea. Not sure why you assume I was being rude - perhaps a language barrier? Seriously bud, chill.

Look at the SHA of your kernel (517b2ee29bcff15d9995e9838c2200a9b9fe8da9). It's 100% completely JXD stock. vSync cannot possibly be fixed. I am not trying to pick apart your ROM just help make suggestions and let you know if something is not fixed (you took all my other suggestions by the way). You kinda have the kitchen sink approach going on here. As an example I tried forever to fix vSync issues without luck.

All the modules you are using are stock (eg: hwcomp and galk). What you claim is simply not possible. Stop and listen to logic you did not run patchomatic. If you knew how the kernel, boot, and system assets worked you would not have claimed vSync is fixed. I would suggest you understand what your doing than mass adding modifications - it will help you create a better ROM.

All that said, I will respect your wishes and will no longer comment.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:40:16 am by WebClaw »

Maetel (OP)

Thank you !

Usair

Hey Does this have the right stick range fix?

substring

might have nothing to do w/ the main subject of hte topic, but you *can* flash from windows 8.1

But it's a REAL pain. Yes sir ...

kristianity77

Just tested this out of curiosity and that I had an hour to kill and can confirm (not like I didn't know already) that this does NOT have the Vsync fix.  As mentioned before, not sure what the 60hz fix is as this wasn't broken in the first place with the rom you were using.  So yeah, you do really need to take out that Vysnc is fixed as well as running total smooth for emulators when it indeed...does not.
Gaming Stuff owned:

PSVITA (OLED) with 64GB
PS4

Maetel (OP)

100+ Downloads in 24h Thank?s !

Maetel (OP)

100+ Downloads in 24h Thank?s !

New Mediafire download link, Mega is uploading....

evildevils

So, can your rom do run a wild blood game without adjusting the display's pixel ?

Maetel (OP)

i donwloaded the game and tested, work?s perfect without any modification.

Post a new topic