Author Topic: JXD S192K Firmware  (Read 5707 times)

willian.ad

Re: JXD S192K Firmware
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2017, 01:44:45 am »
i honestly don't know. i have not seen this happen before. if you close the app it opens back up automatically? i know that holding down the start button opens keymaster. maybe the button is stuck?

Thanks friend you helped find the problem, in the Command Test menu the start and select button did not work on the test, the others all worked as the attached photo, the problem now is how to unlock the start.

HercTNT

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2017, 02:08:45 am »
The firmware posted by web8bits on the first page is supposed to fix this problem. You are using this new firmware and still have the problem? if you do not have that firmware, flash it and see if it fixes your issues. Keep in mind, it will do a wipe of your system so you will lose everything you do not have backed up. I'm using the new firmware and I have not had any issues. Hopefully you can get this resolved.

willian.ad

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2017, 02:37:02 am »
The firmware posted by web8bits on the first page is supposed to fix this problem. You are using this new firmware and still have the problem? if you do not have that firmware, flash it and see if it fixes your issues. Keep in mind, it will do a wipe of your system so you will lose everything you do not have backed up. I'm using the new firmware and I have not had any issues. Hopefully you can get this resolved.

I did it as he said but didn't resolve

willian.ad

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2017, 02:37:57 am »

:'( :'( :'(

willian.ad

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 02:40:36 am »

I think my jxd came with a factory problem, he aprestou this problem the first day I got.

:'( :'( :'(

HercTNT

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2017, 03:04:53 am »
sorry to hear it. contact jxd, it's under warranty. you will have to ship it to them, but they should fix it. wish i could do more to help.

Post a new topic